IGNORED

Name the new guvnor then

Ska Junkie

44 minutes ago, tin said:

I agree mate and I’m not saying it will be Fleming; just that it would not surprise me if that’s where they end up. They’ve got previous for this with Holden.

When they sacked Cotts, LJ sat in his seat the next day. I was expecting the same after Nige. What’s the delay now? Was it a knee-jerk decision? Are they paying compo for someone? I don’t think they have a clue what they’re doing. 

They’ve had more people show interest then they had anticipated 

4 minutes ago, Engvall’s Splinter said:

Who would you want out of interest? You’re a pretty prominent poster on a Saturday eve after a defeat. Who would be your top 3 picks? 

Honestly I really don’t know . I’m not as upset as some with the Pearson dismissal - my biggest concern more then anything was he seemed like the one person who seemed to bring some stability / normality to what is an absolute cluster **** of a football club. 

Where as I didn’t necessarily trust Pearson with the starting 11 or tactics - or even taking us where we want to be on the pitch - I did feel like he stabilised the club off it (if that makes sense)? 

In answer to your question - Mark Robins and his team would be great? But unrealistic.

I wouldn’t be disappointed with Eustace - he would be hungry 

Scott Parker would be interesting 

Honestly though - I genuinely wouldn’t be able to guess who I think would be a good fit for the mess of a club we support 

• Like 1