IGNORED

Training session - perhaps TC didn’t get the memo

Jerseybean

9 minutes ago, Shauntaylor85 said:

That first meeting in person they all looked so disengaged and demotivated. Experienced pro’s likely thinking….who is this guy? 

I thought that oh they look happy but didn't seem to be in the moment if you see what I mean. Honestly I still have a bad feeling about all this I hope I'm wrong I really do. Discipline has been key let's hope it doesn't go out the window.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Shauntaylor85 said:

That first meeting in person they all looked so disengaged and demotivated. Experienced pro’s likely thinking….who is this guy? 

How on earth did you come to that conclusion, you could only see the back of their heads!!??? 

Edited by Kibs
  • Haha 1

Think people in this thread are looking too hard into it.

For all we know Tommy may be trying to make a point I e. Focusing. The squad have to effectively re-prove themselves, clean sheet etc.

Let's see the application in the first few matches before we start drawing preemptive conclusions.

• Like 10

26 minutes ago, Fuber said:

For all we know Tommy may be trying to make a point I e. Focusing. The squad have to effectively re-prove themselves, clean sheet etc.

Let's see the application in the first few matches before we start drawing preemptive conclusions.

Noooo, not the new Nahki Wells is a misery thread again! 😉

1 hour ago, Jerseybean said:

Is it just me? This footage smacks of everyone appearing to be very happy and smiling/joking, https://www.bcfc.co.uk/video/features/robins-uncut-liam-mannings-first-training-session/

With the obvious exception of Tommy.

Looking for something that’s not there. He looks focused that’s all. Honestly this forum has been like a luny bin this last week 🤪

• Like 16
  • Flames 3

42 minutes ago, Fuber said:

Just now, Major Isewater said:

Think About It GIF by Manchester United

He’s had one of those ‘bulldog chewing a stinging nettle’ faces since Alex left. Probably ‘cause Nige gave him a right bolloxing for revealing he was injured on Twitter. 

Only time he appeared happy was when he scored those belters at Rotherham. Hoping to see his smiling face again soon. It suites him. 

1 hour ago, tin said:

Or he’s seen his best mate and the gaffer who gave him his big break both leave in the space of three months. 

Yeh it’s bloody awful living the dream millions around the world would love to and then your mate leaves and it’s a heartbreaking moment,but I’m sure he will be smiling in the next video as time goes by 

22 minutes ago, The Coach said:

Does look very odd not seeing Nige, Fleming and Euell taking training.

No offence to Manning and his assistant. But it genuinely looks like we’ve given the job to the work experience boys.

Have a bad feeling about this. 

You’ve got a bad feeling about this ? 

Luckily you’ve hardly mentioned it 🙄

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, RedRock said:

He’s had one of those ‘bulldog chewing a stinging nettle’ faces since Alex left. Probably ‘cause Nige gave him a right bolloxing for revealing he was injured on Twitter. 

Only time he appeared happy was when he scored those belters at Rotherham. Hoping to see his smiling face again soon. It suites him. 

You with him all the time are you?🤷‍♂️