IGNORED

Middlesborough at home match thread

Just now, David Brent said:

You want me to show you a defensive error? Just pick any other game being played today, or any other day. 

Just accept it and move on. 

No. I want you to show me a defender heading in his own goal trying to head it back to the keeper. It’s crazy and he should be hitting it in row Z. It’s not unfortunate like you say, it’s awful defending which has now led to this. 

15 minutes ago, Bazooka Joe said:

Yeh Boro fans, but definitely not City fans. That includes those who dislike the Lansdowns and Tinnion.

It goes without saying that every City fans wants the team to win and succeed.

The club/team is forever, the owners/custodians are only temporary.

17 minutes ago, David Brent said:

Literally no one thought that when we scored 

My comment was made with my tongue firmly in my cheek.

Also, I meant to add that this is Bristol City, so a 2-0 lead means nothing................

Just now, pillred said:

Even If by some miracle we were to win this all the doubts about the team letting leads slide despite a change of manager will still persist, will we ever change?

It's been going on for an incredible amount of time really. I would say the GJ era was by and large the last time I expected us to see out a two goal lead

• Like 1
1 minute ago, cidercity1987 said:

It's been going on for an incredible amount of time really. I would say the GJ era was by and large the last time I expected us to see out a two goal lead

Last time we seemed able to see out games when in front was when Webster was in defence.