IGNORED

Scott Murray

The Humble Realist

1 hour ago, Oh Louie louie said:

As I say I value scotts work, but ask yourself this, have you ever known a kitmans wage's been circulated, no of course you haven't, again I wont be liked for saying this but a lot of players would tell the chairman to stick it up his ass if they were offered his role, a icon washing shirts FFS,

It's hard to engage much with such a work of fine prose but where has his wage been circulated?

Just now, Oh Louie louie said:

It was everywhere he got the gig on a grand a week, you don't have to take my word on that, but I can assure you that is the case, and with the way our structure has gone I can't have seen him getting a rise tbh, 

Well, that's me convinced beyond all doubt. 

FWIW, he tweeted about his salary back in 2020:

6 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

It was everywhere he got the gig on a grand a week, you don't have to take my word on that, but I can assure you that is the case, and with the way our structure has gone I can't have seen him getting a rise tbh, 

It isn't the first time that has cropped up and been debunked.

9 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Do you think he’s worth £50k p.a.?  If not, more or less?

No idea why people are just talking about a kitman's wages.

True enough Scott is the kitman, but he's also involved in tours, hospitality, foundation stuff, general comms with supporters even to the point of phoning people chasing ST renewals. All this as well as being thoroughly good for morale.

Scott Murray is no ordinary kitman and should be rewarded as such. I think we're lucky to have him.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Calculus said:

No idea why people are just talking about a kitman's wages.

True enough Scott is the kitman, but he's also involved in tours, hospitality, foundation stuff, general comms with supporters even to the point of phoning people chasing ST renewals. All this as well as being thoroughly good for morale.

Scott Murray is no ordinary kitman and should be rewarded as such. I think we're lucky to have him.

Exactly! Met the bloke on an AG tour. He is as much of an ambassador as the Cheese. 

Not sure where any of this comes from. I think someone implied Mr Murray was set for the tin tack. Nuts!

Edited by REDOXO

2 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Exactly! Met the bloke on an AG tour. He is as much of an ambassador as the Cheese. 

Not sure where any of this comes from. I think someone implied Mr Murray was set for the tin tack. Nuts!

This World has far too many people who know the cost of everything and the value of nothing. Sad b*ggers.

• Like 1
  • Flames 1