IGNORED

Norwich City home match thread

2 minutes ago, redkev said:

Been saying it since last season , not good enough at this level anymore , seems to run everywhere without touching the ball 

Same issue with LM as when NP was here, Weimann is a worker, I'd imagine in training he looks sharp and on point, the issue is he's never been great on the pitch unless he's deployed as the out and out striker and he only had one season where he was given that chance but what with Wells, Bell, Conway, Cornick etc he'll never be given that role and in any other role he runs a whole lot and produces very little. I can see why managers pick him but they need to be braver when it comes to the games and his lack of impact and drop him or even move him on.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, marcofisher said:

First half he played well, got in some advanced positions, made some good crosses and kept Hernandez quiet, who has now swapped wings because he was getting no change from Tanner.

As Pete Hinton has said above, sub has killed us.

Yeah - my feeling is that Tanner has consistently kept possession with limited options. Yes, he often passes backwards or sideways but that has been what has been available and I’m not sure him losing possession by playing speculative passes in the absence of real options would be a better option…

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

Yeah - my feeling is that Tanner has consistently kept possession with limited options. Yes, he often passes backwards or sideways but that has been what has been available and I’m not sure him losing possession by playing speculative passes in the absence of real options would be a better option…

Agreed, can see with Mehmeti in front of him he has already made several forward passes.

Edited by marcofisher
1 minute ago, Alex_BCFC said:

We are so mid table - no idea where board get thought that this is top 6 squad 

Just bang average. This is what happens when you sell Semenyo and Scott and don't spend the money on a Striker to get the goals. The two 'Star Boys' arent good enough.

• Like 5