IGNORED

Norwich City home match thread

HT 1-0. 

For a while it looked like Sykes had gone RHS (where he should be) and Weimann moved left, but last 5 mins back to the way they started.

So much better when Sykes teams up with Tanner down the right. Weimann with the latest in a long line of largely ineffective performances, so bugs me when it's accommodating AW that means Sykes is LHS.

Edited by old_eastender
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, George Rs said:

I think that’s what Matty James does though, just screens and protects, you don’t notice him as much because he rarely makes mistakes. 

Yeah but this is our fans all over, even when we're winning there has to be someone to complain about. I mean I've seen us make so many wayward passes, despite being the better team of that half for the most and none of those players are being targeted.

Christmas wrapping this afternoon, so can only follow intermittently on OTIB!

Reading the thread we had a sluggish start, as was the case against Boro. However, the Beeb stats show us having 9 shots, of which 5 were on target ( Naaaritch had none).

With a 1 goal lead ,I'd say that represents a decent half of football. If only they keep it solid for 15 minutes after half time............

Edited by downendcity

Under Pearson felt like we were more likely to start fast and settle.

Under Manning again, like Boro, we settle then start moving through the gears. 

A good half, rode our luck with 2 very good Norwich chances before we scored, then it was all City.

Another goal for us kills this game, they look like they’ve little confidence. I hope we see that and actually come out faster this second half to do exactly that. No repeats of Boro after half time please!