IGNORED

West 'Am - Sunday 7th Jan. 2pm

cheese

Got mine, i live in West Ealing, so lovely little trundle for me. In terms of drinking for those not going straight into Paddington, throwing the idea out of my local https://www.draytoncourtlondon.co.uk/. it's right next door to West Ealing Station and has a Huge Beer Garden, then is 30 mins on the Lizzy to Stratford. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Any chance of a further allocation I wonder.

Yes, I’m desperate.

I guess it's possible in that I believe there is an area of seats netted off at the top of the away end because West Ham are limited to the total amount of seats they can sell. So they have netted off areas dotted around the stadium. 

So if home areas don't sell out, I guess it's possible they could open that area whilst still remaining under the permitted capacity. 

1 hour ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

No. They've all magically had their games called off due to the other team having a cup game! 

Isn't that right @Kingswood Robin

Very generous of you to allow me to live rent free in your head, but wrong I'm afraid. See the official response from the Avon Youth League to requests to having games moved.

IMG-20231215-WA0000.jpg

3 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Certainly a chance West Ham will cross-check Bristol addresses with City. So if going home end make sure you get it sent to an address that won't be on City's database. 

I had that issue in reverse a few seasons back for the Brighton game at the end of the season and having a London address, city ended up contacting Brighton before allowing me to buy a ticket 

Funnily enough for this game I’m on both teams database 

10 minutes ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

Yeah had that at Millwall once and another time at Leyton Orient many moons ago.

Must've been on the same coach as me for Orient.  Funnily enough the coach driver got lost, so followed a coach full of red and white, only to find out it was Man Utd fans when we turned up at, yep, Upton Park!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Kingswood Robin said:

Very generous of you to allow me to live rent free in your head, but wrong I'm afraid. See the official response from the Avon Youth League to requests to having games moved.

IMG-20231215-WA0000.jpg

Thats a joke position.

When the hell are Rovers going to progress to the 4th round or beyond of the FA Cup?

• Haha 4