IGNORED

West 'Am - Sunday 7th Jan. 2pm

cheese

1 hour ago, pj76 said:

That's simple, but also shit. My kids don't want to sit in the family area. They want to sit in the dolman, not with the prawn sandwich brigade. They love hearing a good swear. They laugh at the guy who shouts "defend it" at every corner, for every game, every year. "What else are they going to do, Dad?" they say. 

Why can't they have a free shirt? 

Just get rid of the free shirt offer. £99 still very cheap. Be nice if we could actually buy a shirt though, stock levels are abysmal.

43 minutes ago, nickolas said:

But my son will like to sit in the Dolman with me, listening to the pr1ck behind me still not understanding the offside rule. 😂😂.
Its good education for my 7 year old to understand how stupid a single adult can actually be! 😂😂😂

I did say sell kids tickets anywhere, just limit the free shirt to the family area.

£50 is still amazing value for their ST, free shirt or no free shirt.

• Haha 1

• Admin
16 minutes ago, Betty Swallocks said:

There’s vids the ze Germans in the blocks next to the away section playing up. 

13 minutes ago, Barrs Court Red said:

I’d pay more attention then, considering German fans have caused real problems in recent years doing exactly this at European games across Europe - Arsenal and Barca being notable examples. 

Point being it certainly wasn't large numbers around the ground like was being originally implied 

1 hour ago, ralphindevon said:

The times I’ve been asked about tickets for matches where a group of lads, often who usually play but for whatever reason aren’t, want to go to a game but all that’s available are 2 seats here and there in the Dolman for £35.

In the South stand they could comfortably seat the whole team together on most match days in any section but there are none or few available .

Make it unreserved?

1 hour ago, ralphindevon said:

The times I’ve been asked about tickets for matches where a group of lads, often who usually play but for whatever reason aren’t, want to go to a game but all that’s available are 2 seats here and there in the Dolman for £35.

In the South stand they could comfortably seat the whole team together on most match days in any section but there are none or few available .

Where are you seeing this.  Because that 100% isn’t the case around where I sit in the SS on match days and the adjoining blocks.  

Edited by lenred

Sick to death of fans winging when a good game comes up and they can’t get a ticket ffs get a season ticket over the 10 months even if you can’t get south stand ( and mine will be available next season x2) then dolman is only £100 more that’s £10 pm or £2.50 per week . If we had a great season and made playoffs and did a Luton you’d all be f**ked as you wouldn’t get a home ticket . So one pack of fags less or one pint of beer less per week or one takeaway per month and you’ve paid for it EASY 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Topper 123 said:

Sick to death of fans winging when a good game comes up and they can’t get a ticket ffs get a season ticket over the 10 months even if you can’t get south stand ( and mine will be available next season x2) then dolman is only £100 more that’s £10 pm or £2.50 per week . If we had a great season and made playoffs and did a Luton you’d all be f**ked as you wouldn’t get a home ticket . So one pack of fags less or one pint of beer less per week or one takeaway per month and you’ve paid for it EASY 

Thanks Martin Lewis 

• Like 1
  • Haha 13

On 03/12/2023 at 22:59, Harry said:

No reason why we shouldn’t sell out. It’ll be a new ground for everyone and that always attracts more. 

On 04/12/2023 at 14:22, Harry said:

Given our history with the Met, they don’t even like us taking a full allocation to QPR, so I can’t imagine they are going to want 9,000 of us in London for a 3pm Saturday. 

On 04/12/2023 at 14:54, bcfc01 said:

Asking a lot for a sell out imo.

Thats almost as many as the Gas would make up take.

On 04/12/2023 at 15:33, Harry said:

New ground. 3rd round cup. Prem team. 
All the ingredients would suggest we sell out in my opinion 

On 04/12/2023 at 19:46, weepywall said:

I don't think we would sell 9k whatever day or time it was, yes it's a new ground but West Ham are a team we have played in the league since our top flight days. Spurs, Arsenal or Chelsea I think we would take those sort of numbers but not West Ham. 5 to 6 thousand I recon.

Harry correct on all counts 😁🤣

Was always gonna sell out. New ground, Fa cup 3rd round, London, Prem team. 
Was never in doubt. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, lenred said:

Where are you seeing this.  Because that 100% isn’t the case around where I sit in the SS on match days and the adjoining blocks.  

Come in the Lansdown and take a look, it hasn’t been two thirds full most of the season.

I’m in the Lansdown lower and it feels full around me but take a look from the Dolman and you see loads of empty seats.

I haven’t got much time to get a decent pic but this is from the last home game and it’s pretty much like that all over, maybe a bit more busy further back but even quieter towards the LS side 

IMG_1745.jpeg

Edited by ralphindevon
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Red Army 75 said:

Have to say there is a couple of handsome men in that image. 👀

👀 I see you 

13 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

What’s the score going to be Harry

We win 3-0 of course 😁

Sorry - lose 3-0 of course 😞

• Haha 2