IGNORED

PDC world darts

Super

Nice to hear Humphries post match - he was able to string a few sentences together and make proper sense unlike the likes of Chisnell Lewis and Wade.

He came across really well.

World Champion World  Number 1 - it can’t any better than that!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Markthehorn said:

Congratulations to Luke Humphries- a man on top of his game for a while and well deserved title .

And obviously Littler for a fantastic tournament.

Going to be a star of the future .

Hopefully the press let him concentrate on his darts .

No chance they will leave him alone , they have already find out he has a girlfriend 5 years older than him and chucked it out there for people to judge , hope he doesn’t end up a modern day gascoigne 

Edited by redkev
  • Hmmm 1

9 hours ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Sky presenters have been great. Whats to complain about?

Fantastic tournament.

No the interviewer was horrendous. The presenter was very good though.

2 hours ago, redkev said:

No chance they will leave him alone , they have already find out he has a girlfriend 5 years older than him and chucked it out there for people to judge , hope he doesn’t end up a modern day gascoigne 

They also seem keen to promote his sister, forever quoting her messages of support, which is fine, but always accompanied by that photo of her in the orange top.

I hope he gets a protective manager or agent soon.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

They also seem keen to promote his sister, forever quoting her messages of support, which is fine, but always accompanied by that photo of her in the orange top.

I hope he gets a protective manager or agent soon.

I hadn’t seen the picture of his sister but as soon as you said about it I guessed exactly what sort of picture it would be , just checked social media and surprise surprise exactly the sort of picture I expected after what you said .

surely there is another picture they could use or just put a picture of her face , if I was any of his family now I would be acting whiter than white because you know any thing you do out of line will be jumped on by the press 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, redkev said:

I hadn’t seen the picture of his sister but as soon as you said about it I guessed exactly what sort of picture it would be , just checked social media and surprise surprise exactly the sort of picture I expected after what you said .

surely there is another picture they could use or just put a picture of her face , if I was any of his family now I would be acting whiter than white because you know any thing you do out of line will be jumped on by the press 

It is disgusting what the media are doing. The kid is 16. They never learn do they. 

An eye opener is watching the Wayne Rooney documentary on Amazon Prime as to how they treated him as a 16 year old. Absolutely vile.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 2015 said:

It is disgusting what the media are doing. The kid is 16. They never learn do they. 

An eye opener is watching the Wayne Rooney documentary on Amazon Prime as to how they treated him as a 16 year old. Absolutely vile.

Funnily I am half way through the Beckham documentary, what the general public & media done to him was pretty bad too , ( even though Beckham has also benefited from the press but there was some pretty bad stuff early doors ) 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, redkev said:

Funnily I am half way through the Beckham documentary, what the general public & media done to him was pretty bad too , ( even though Beckham has also benefited from the press but there was some pretty bad stuff early doors ) 

Much to my surprise, I watched the Beckham documentary over Christmas and, even more surprisingly, I quite enjoyed it.

Unfortunately, as you say, he and, at the same time, his wife, were hounded by the media, but Goodness, didn’t they milk it.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Luke Littler will be in the PL after all.

Said on Sky Sports that he’d discussed it with his parents and they and Luke felt this might be the only chance and to take the opportunity 

Hopefully the media take care with him as this will be more hype and exposure .

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Super said:

Thought Cullen might of got in instead of Wright.

There’ll be several other experienced players who’ll feel overlooked, Cullen, Noppert, Chisnell, Clayton to name just 4.

Edited by Robbored
  • Hmmm 1

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

There’ll be several other experienced players who’ll feel overlooked, Noppert, Chisnell, Clayton to name just 4.

Robbo, did you get a pass in CSE, O level or A level maths ?

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

• Admin
2 hours ago, redkev said:

I saw Romeo Beckham was there last night, but Littler just mentioned how David Beckham has messaged him too

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

O levels in my day Tone - same as yours no doubt.

Except I can count Robbo and didn't need to edit my post.

Your original:   Noppert, Chisnell, Clayton to name just 4.

Edited by BigTone
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Markthehorn said:

Hopefully the media take care with him as this will be more hype and exposure .

Media take care with him 😂😂😂😂😂😂  any flaw he or his family have will be uncovered asap , already posting pics of his sister in a skimpy top , the press just can’t help themselves

17 hours ago, BigTone said:

Robbo, did you get a pass in CSE, O level or A level maths ?

He took the same maths exam as Diane Abbott!

• Haha 2