IGNORED

PDC world darts

Super

25 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Fair play to Littler, but if it's true he's been playing since 18 months, and 4 years old on a full size board, then he should be pretty ******* good shouldn't he 🤣

Have you seen the video Kid - he had a good throw even as a toddler , threw bullets ! bang , Bang , Bang ! 🤣
Not what you’d expect at that age 

• Hmmm 1

17 hours ago, Lew-T said:

From Runcorn isn’t he? Brave lad.

Lots of Utd in Runcorn , Warrington , St Helens , Wigan areas so not alone ,

be a bit different if he was from bootle or Huyton, saying that if he was from there he would probably be throwing knives not darts 

Edited by redkev
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

He is nowhere near as good as he was. There is always this type of performance in him nowadays.

The old adage “form is temporary, class is permanent” applies to MVG on tonight’s showing.

• Hmmm 1

16 minutes ago, Super said:

Hope I'm wrong but can see Cross being too much for Littler tonight.

Cross v Humphries for me.

Two fascinating semi’s for sure - very difficult to call. Big questions about whether Littler will have the staying power and so far he’s not been any serious pressure. Will he be able to cope with it?

Gotta fancy Humphries against Williams tho. However who saw Scott Williams going this deep in the Worlds?so you just never know…………:dunno:

Humphries wins it for me now. Had a tough schedule with playing last most rounds. No real idea as to what time his match would start so difficult to prepare. It wasn't until last night when there were only 2 matches, so had an idea as to when his match would start. And low and behold hits a 103.5 average. Can only see him getting stronger now.

21 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

Fair play to Littler winning that 2nd set, looked like he might fall apart for a short while

I thought that aswell , under some pressure for the first time sort of buckled a little by Christ come back all guns blazing 

Off to watch the post office thing , ******* scandalous how they got away with that , 

just goes to show how corrupt large cooperations are - people should be going to prison for what happened , massive cover up I also now know the women running the post office at the time got honoured you couldn’t make it up 

• Admin
3 minutes ago, redkev said:

Off to watch the post office thing , ******* scandalous how they got away with that , 

just goes to show how corrupt large cooperations are - people should be going to prison for what happened , massive cover up I also now know the women running the post office at the time got honoured you couldn’t make it up 

I’m recording that, watching this game…..