IGNORED

PDC world darts

Super

Anybody watching the Masters on ITV4? The semi final between Wright and Cross was great, but I swear Cross in the final looks like he had a couple of drinks to celebrate. His throwing is all over the place, he keeps gurning at the camera and at people in the crowd and dropping his darts on a regular basis. He's going to lose to Dobie easily at this rate.

9 minutes ago, TomF said:

Lots of theories going around that if he won he’d be in the PL Darts and he didn’t want it.. 

Maybe that’s not so surprising given the amount of traveling that’s involved. PL players are constantly on the move with a different venue week on week.

Very little family time and that can’t be easy for some.

13 minutes ago, TomF said:

Lots of theories going around that if he won he’d be in the PL Darts and he didn’t want it.. 

That would make some sense, but as I say it was all very odd, the other thing that my wife (who is diabetic) suggested, was that he had a low sugar level (if he is diabetic). Even in his post game interview he seemed, vague and his answers were "off".

Dobey deserved to win the tournament after taking out that many big names on the way to the final.

Agree with all the Rob Cross comments, I was sure he was on something at some points as he is never like that on the stage.

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

Do we know who the four other players are in the PL? 

Clayton, Aspinall, Van den Bergh and Dobey joining the top 4 seeds of Smith, Wright, Price and MVG obviously.

Exciting looking line up!

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, OneTeamInBristol said:

Dobey deserved to win the tournament after taking out that many big names on the way to the final.

Agree with all the Rob Cross comments, I was sure he was on something at some points as he is never like that on the stage.

Clayton, Aspinall, Van den Bergh and Dobey joining the top 4 seeds of Smith, Wright, Price and MVG obviously.

Exciting looking line up!

Thinks! I couldn’t find the full PL line up anywhere.

MVG into semi finals. Has had a quite a difficult draw all the way through. Chisnall 1st up, Kleermaker (another Dutchman rising up the order of merit,), Luke Humphreys (world no 5) and then Aspinall (world no 10) in the quarters. He now as van den berg (world number 11) in the semi's. If he comes through that he deserves to win the tournament. On paper his easiest game would be the final, being Gawlas or Gilding...