IGNORED

PDC world darts

Super

• Admin
2 hours ago, TomF said:

To be honest the darts schedule is nuts, much like Snooker the hearns are flogging them every weekend.  Wouldn’t surprise me if we had breakaways in both again 

Yep, Gary has said he doesn’t need to play darts, he’s invested his money and not “pissed it up the wall, like some on the tour”.

2 hours ago, TomF said:

To be honest the darts schedule is nuts, much like Snooker the hearns are flogging them every weekend.  Wouldn’t surprise me if we had breakaways in both again 

Not with the amount of money most are making. No chance.

Soutar should go full time he’d make a decent living. 

link below, the current top 75 are on more than a decent wage plus sponsorship etc on top.

https://www.pdc.tv/order-of-merit/pdc-order-merit

Edited by Pearsonistheman

Just now, Pearsonistheman said:

MVG has set the standard. Can’t see him not winning this championship. Only one who could stick with that is Smith.

He is back to a fantastic standard again now. This tournament set up suits MVG. Only playing one match a day. It is the 3 matches a day best of 19 or more legs where I think his standards can drop right off.

• Admin
7 hours ago, Super said:

That was sensational from Mensur.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFvEa8YP/

6 hours ago, Maesknoll Red said:

I can normally let Mardle’s nonsense pass me by, but tonight he has been at his most annoying, is it the more exciting the games, the more bollocks he spouts……

He's the darts equivalent of Jonathan Pearce 

12 hours ago, glynriley said:

Seems to be the trendy thing on here to dislike Mardle. I don’t mind him. 

I don’t dislike him at all - I’ve never met the guy in person but I find his commentary largely unintelligible. it surprises me that he’s still employed to essentially waffle……………..:cool2:

18 minutes ago, TomF said:

Clayton clinical when mattered, for all Josh’s high scores didn’t actually manage a ton+ check out. Needs work on his doubles 

Tbf - I though Clayton was below par for much of the match but upped his game when he really had to - that’s a sign of top player. He’s the well deserved world number 7.