IGNORED

PDC world darts

Super

This kid is ridiculous. Not seen anyone like him in any Sport for a long time to be that good at 17.

Fair play to Humphries too. Class, and has made this a compelling rivalry.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

He could beat Taylor’s world championship total if he doesn’t believe the hype and gets in shape 

Gets in shape physically? Phil Taylor was always a proper fatty. Taylors record wont be beaten probably ever as the quality now is so much higher.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Gets in shape physically? Phil Taylor was always a proper fatty. Taylors record wont be beaten probably ever as the quality now is so much higher.

But it’s more professional now and they are more healthy than back in the day,Littler to be that hefty at only 17 isn’t good anyway which way you look at it 

Edited by joe jordans teeth

It’s not just Littlers accuracy that’s impressive his counting is also superb. If he misses the treble he’s after he immediately knows what left and what to go for even if he hits the next treble. It seems instinctive.

The guy is truly amazingly talented.

4 hours ago, Rob k said:

I’ve never been able to take to MVG, he really gets on my nerves 

Horses to for courses I have always liked him. Taylor became a bit of an miserable git towards the end and MVG tormented him. 

After the comments from MVG yesterday you could say history is repeating itself and MVG is becoming a miserable git and Littler is doing the tormenting.

• Like 1