IGNORED

Hull game

old_eastender

21 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Our fixture away was on a Friday due to Hull Rugby playing on Saturday. At the same time Hull agreed to play our home match on a Friday.

Is there some kind of advantage to the home team playing under lights? 

A combination of it being Black Saturday and making Hull travel down on the day rather than stay over perhaps?

32 minutes ago, TV Tom said:

I’m sure that will be the reason given but if it’s an advantage why aren’t all the other games being moved to Friday night? Personally for me it’s a pain in the arse

It's just purely to space the games. It's Fri, Tues, Fri, Mon now. It's a day better. Home, Away, Away, Home. 

The Bears are away when we play Hull at home on that Friday evening, then they are home to Exeter when we are away at Birmingham the following Friday (29th).

20 minutes ago, Loosey Boy said:

Let’s hope we can back-up yesterdays result with another 3 points on Friday - would give the team a lot of confidence, going into the games over the Christmas/New Year period. 🤞

Would even take a point if we have to tbh. Manning needs to build some momentum rather than the stop/start results we have been used to for a few months now, just keep picking up something over a period of games would be a good start. I said three points minimum over these two home games (thinking we might struggle yesterday tbh and in some ways we did) so having achieved that already don't "drop the ball" and get done on Friday.

• Like 1