IGNORED

Hull game

old_eastender

24 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

What a horrible nasty thread. Shames us real football fans.

Give the bloke credit for getting back into the game

Don't shoot the messenger,I presume you will be at Watford on Boxing day?

Sadly not.  
Living on South Coast I am one of many elderly city fans who has been priced out of attending football unless the matches are local to us.

• Robin 3

6 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Presumably he is.

US season has finished, contract expired. Is a short-term deal so seems strange if not.

Thought I'd check it out... the EFL regulations on signing an "Out of Registration Player" player outside during a "Closed Period" are based on the following definition.

‘Out of Registration Player’ shall mean any Player who has not at any time been registered with a Member Club (or club), or if he has been so registered his registration (including as a Contract Player or Non-Contract Player, or equivalent registration in any other league) expired or was cancelled at any time prior to the end of a Transfer Window (and in the case of the Summer Transfer Window, the applicable end date is that applied to Clubs in Leagues One and Two in accordance with Regulation 43.2) and he has not since been registered with any Club (or club).

I'm reading that as he wouldn't be eligible to be signed until the transfer window opens.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

Thought I'd check it out... the EFL regulations on signing an "Out of Registration Player" player outside during a "Closed Period" are based on the following definition.

I'm reading that as he wouldn't be eligible to be signed until the transfer window opens.

Okay thanks that is interesting.

Certainly no mention of it in the media that I can see..we'll find out Friday! Perhaps he'll use the period until January 1st to get into strong condition.

7 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I don`t see how he can be - the rules are clear. It`s more like the owner doesn`t know what they are.

Possibly so yeah.

I've heard him a few times on the radio, he seems- interesting at best and possibly incompetent and or erratic.

Heard him on Tallsport early in his reign August 2022 and he said he'd trebled the wage bill or the average wage (joined in January 2022).

Said he was happy to throw money he remembered being poor.

Complained he couldn't spend more in the context of Parachute Payments.

They have 18 months to get up before it starts to unravel I reckon.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous

2 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

Why don't you ever post the actual report instead of just putting a link? 

1 hour ago, Never to the dark side said:

It's not a nasty thread, he has been playing in America 

It is also pretty offensive that you constantly  call out other supporters about whether they are going to an away game or not! 

Not everyone is retired with lots of time on their hands 

3 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

Don’t take it personally NTTDS!

The poster is either pleb or on a wind up!

• Like 1

Down Town:

Not sure why you have picked out me for criticism on just posting a link to a story when others have done something similar

Regarding being retired,I think after working for fifty years I did expect to have some time on my hands after working all that time

I suggest you put me on your ignore list,then you won't have to put up with my links stories any more.

• Like 17

An away win according to most of the Hull fans; https://www.not606.com/threads/bristol-city-v-hull-city.410218/

0 - 2 get in!

Another hard one to call, if we play like Cardiff then we should come away for all 3 points. Though, I would take a draw

big Nige has gone, we’re gonna maul ‘em, FACT

I rate Bristol City will be a tough game. I'd 100% take a draw, 

On 17/12/2023 at 08:44, Packman said:

Jadon Philogene is injured for Hull which makes it a bit easier for us. Absolutely fantastic player, surprised he went to Hull.

That is really good news for us.

Very good player, destined for the Premier League imo.

1 hour ago, myol'man said:

It's 'Black Eye Friday' so hundrerds of fans will be turning up p!55ed having been on the lash all afternoon!

Guilty as charged, early start Christmas do followed by the football.

Perfect ☺️

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

Down Town:

Not sure why you have picked out me for criticism on just posting a link to a story when others have done something similar

Regarding being retired,I think after working for fifty years I did expect to have some time on my hands after working all that time

I suggest you put me on your ignore list,then you won't have to put up with my links stories any more.

I enjoy your posts mate, keep up with the links and random info 👍🏽

• Like 2

anyone else like me not got their misses anything yet? 😆 i will be out there friday running round the shops looking for something to wrap up. 

i remember once,her son gave her a washing up bowl,she loved it, following year i put some marigold gloves under the tree, she was pissy as hell with me for days after

• Haha 3

51 minutes ago, redsquirrel said:

anyone else like me not got their misses anything yet? 😆 i will be out there friday running round the shops looking for something to wrap up. 

i remember once,her son gave her a washing up bowl,she loved it, following year i put some marigold gloves under the tree, she was pissy as hell with me for days after

Keener!!!

Whats wrong with Sunday!!!

2 minutes ago, supercidered said:

Just to confirm. Billy Sharp can't play against City on Friday. He isn't even eligible to play for Hull on New Years Day. Something about needing to be registered the day before to be eligible for the following day.

Either way, I'm glad he isn't playing against us.

He needed to be out of contract before the transfer window closed for Hull to have been able to register him to play before the next window opens. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1