IGNORED

Written jokes thread

Jay

Three Women die together in an accident and go to heaven:

When they get there, St. Peter says, "We only have one rule here in heaven: don't step on the ducks!"

So they enter heaven, and sure enough, there are ducks all over the place.

It is almost impossible not to step on a duck, and although they try their best to avoid them, the first woman accidentally steps on one.

Along comes St. Peter with the ugliest man she ever saw.

St. Peter chains them together and says, "Your punishment for stepping on a duck is to spend eternity chained to this ugly man!"

The next day, the second woman accidentally steps on a duck and along comes St. Peter, who doesn't miss a thing. With him is another extremely ugly man. He chains them together with the same admonishment as for the first woman.

The third woman has observed all this and, not wanting to be chained for all eternity to an ugly man, is very, VERY careful where she steps.

She manages to go months without stepping on any ducks, but one day St. Peter comes up to her with the most handsome man she has ever laid eyes on ... very tall, long eyelashes, muscular, and thin.

St. Peter chains them together without saying a word.

The happy woman says, "I wonder what I did to deserve being chained to you for all of eternity?"

The guy says, "I don't know about you, but I stepped on a duck!"

• Like 1

• Admin

The reason why there are no agony uncles......

Dear Phil,

I am a 42 yr old mother. 
I left for work but after a mile or so, my car broke down. 
I had to walk home again, and on arriving home I found our babysitter handcuffed to the bed in a school uniform, sucking my husbands cock. 
I am devastated! 
Can you help?

Dear Pam, 
a common cause for this, is dirt in your carburettor. 
Don't let your fuel drop too low in the tank in future. 
Hope this helps.

Phil

• Admin

My mate, who supports the sags met a fairy today who granted him one wish.

He took a while to think about it. "I would like to live forever" he said.

"Sorry, I'm not allowed to grant wishes like that" said the fairy.

So, he went with his second wish.
"Fine, I want to die when the gas win the Premier league"

"You crafty bastard" said the fairy.

Shamelessly lifted from the Keynsham Ladies cup programme:

A prisoner was summoned to the Governor to be warned about writing graffiti on his cell walls. He was sent back to finish his sentence.

Two goats on a rubbish tip, chewing the contents: one found some old cine film and ate it. The other asks 'Did you enjoy the movie?' The first replies 'I did, but I preferred the book.'

'Knock, knock!'
'Who's there?'
'The doorbell repair man.'

If you spend too long using search engines, do you go Googley eyed?

One afternoon a lawyer was riding in his limousine when he saw two men along the roadside eating grass. Disturbed, he ordered his driver to stop and he got out to investigate.

He asked one man, “Why are you eating grass ?”

“We don’t have any money for food,” the poor man replied.
“We have to eat grass.”

“Well, then, you can come with me to my house and I’ll feed
you,” the lawyer said.

“But sir, I have a wife and two children with me. They are
over there eating grass under that tree.”

“Bring them along,” the lawyer replied.

Turning to the second poor man he stated, “You may come with
us, also.”

The other man, in a pitiful voice, then said, “But sir, I
also have a wife and six children with me!”

“Bring them all as well,” the lawyer answered.

They all entered the car, which was no easy task, even for a
car as large as the limousine.

Once under way, one of the poor fellows turned to the lawyer
and said, “Sir, you are too kind. Thank you for taking all
of us with you.”

The lawyer replied, “Glad to do it. You’ll really love my
place. The grass is almost a foot high.”

• Like 1

I've never quite figured out why the sexual urges of men and women differ so much.
And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing or why men think with their head and women with their heart.
For example… One evening last week, my wife and I were getting into bed.
Well, the passion started to heat up, but then she said "I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me."
I said "WHAT??!! What was that?!"
So she said the words that every husband on the planet dreads to hear..."You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man."
She responded to my puzzled look by saying, "Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?"
Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.
The very next day, I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, high-end department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said lets get a pair for each outfit. We went on to the jewellery department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings.
Let me tell you...she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a tsunami. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis. But, I think I threw her for a loop when I said, "That's fine, honey."
She appeared to be almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation she finally said, "I think this is all dear; let's go to the cashier."
I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, "No honey, I don't feel like it."
Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled, "WHAT?"
I then said "Honey, I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while.
You're just not in touch with my financial means as a man, enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman."
And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, "Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?"
Apparently, no sex tonight either!

• Like 6