IGNORED

Written jokes thread

Jay

An airline captain was breaking in a new blonde stewardess. The route they were flying had a layover in another city. Upon their arrival, the captain showed the stewardess the best place for airline personnel to eat, shop and stay overnight.

The next morning, as the pilot was preparing the crew for the day's route, he noticed the new stewardess was missing. He knew which room she was in at the hotel and called her up wondering what happened. She answered the phone, crying, and said she couldn't get out of her room. "You can't get out of your room?" the captain asked, "Why not?"

The stewardess replied: "There are only three doors in here," she sobbed, "one is the bathroom, one is the closet, and one has a sign on it that says 'Do Not Disturb'!"

• Like 1

The happy day arrives as the young Prince is born . Perfect in every way except he has no ears .

The Royal couple are a bit sensitive about his malformation and the day that the young Heir to the throne is présented to the court all the dignitarys are warned not to speak of the baby's imperfection .

The Prime minister is the first up , on peering into the cot he exclaims 

' Your Majesties must take great care of his legs '

' His legs  ? ' 

' Why yes , he will be a great athlete , I'm sure ' 

The parade of nobles , continues ,

' You must take care of his hands '

' His hands ? '

' Why of course , he will be à great artist ' 

All goes well until the near the end of the présentation when the Archbishop declares ,

' You must take care of his eyes ' 

' His eyes ? '

' Yes , he 'll never be able to wear glasses ' ...

The older we get the more important it is to incorporate exercise into our daily routine. This is necessary to maintain cardiovascular health and maintain muscle mass.

If you’re over 40, you might want to take it easy at first, then do more repetitions as you become more proficient and build stamina. Warning: It may be too strenuous for some.

Always consult your doctor before starting any exercise program!

SCROLL DOWN………….

NOW SCROLL UP..

That’s enough for the first day. Great job.

Have a glass of wine.

Last night, Dolly and I were sitting in the living room.

I said to her, "I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug."

She got up, unplugged the computer, and threw out my wine.

She’s such a bitch…..

Three lads in a lap dancing club were watching a buxom blonde gyrating on the pole.

The lad from Notts stuck £20 on her left buttock.

Not to be out done the lad from Derby stuck £30 on her right buttock.

The Scottish lad swiped his visa down the crack of her arse and took the
£50 cash back

Two young men from Glasgow, Archie and Jock, are sitting in the pub

discussing Jock’s forthcoming wedding .

‘Ach, it’s all going like magic,’ says Jock. ‘I’ve got everything

organized already – the flowers, the church, the cars, the reception,

the rings, the minister, even ma stag night…..’

Archie nods approvingly.

‘Man, I’ve even bought masell a kilt to get married in’ continues Jock.

‘A kilt?’ exclaims Archie, ‘That’s grand, you’ll look pure smart, to

be sure. And what’s tha tartan

‘Och,’ says Jock, ‘I’d imagine she’ll be in white.’

I went to the doctors with a lump on my head and the doctor said its penisitusus and you will have a foot long cock coming out of your forehead and we can't remove it because it's roots are around your brain,I said I haven't surely got to walk around looking at a cock on my forehead for the rest of my life. No he said the bollocks will cover your eyes .                                            Jethro 

Bubbles and Barbie, two blonde sisters, had promised their Uncle, who had been a seafaring gentleman all his life, to bury him at sea when he died.

Of course, in due time, he did pass away; and the two blondes kept their promise.

They set off from New London , CT with their uncle all stitched up in a burial bag and loaded onto their rowboat.

After a while Bubbles says, ‘Do you think we’re out far enough, Barbie?’

Barbie slipped over the side; and finding the water only knee deep said, “Nope, not yet, Bubbles.”

So they rowed a little farther…. Again Bubbles asked Barbie, ‘Do you think were out far enough NOW?

Once again Barbie slipped over the side and almost immediately said, ‘No, this will never do, the water is only up to my chest.

So on they rowed and rowed and rowed; and finally Barbie slipped over the side and disappeared.

Quite a bit of time goes by and poor Bubbles was really getting worried, when suddenly Barbie broke the surface.

Gasping for breath she said, ‘OK, it’s finally deep enough.
Hand me the shovel.

A cross-section survey of 1000 typical people in the UK , made up of:

Afghans,· Pakistanis,· Indians, Poles, Iraqis, Somalis,

Algerians, Angolans, Ghanaians, Albanians, Bosnians, Turks,

Geordies, Brummies, Glaswegians and Liverpudlians,

were asked if they thought Britain should change its currency to the Euro.

99% said NO, they were happy with the Giro