IGNORED

Written jokes thread

Jay

I was having dinner with my boss and his wife and she said to me, "How many potatoes would you like Glyn?". I said  "I'll just have one please". She said "It's OK, you don't have to be polite" "Alright" I said "I'll just have one then, you stupid cow"

Edited by glynriley

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLtuelp54bQ  Could be worse .... TomTom didn't know if he was coming or going in the 70's.

Some of these celebrity voice sat navs are rubbish. The Bonnie Tyler one just keeps telling you to turn around and the Fat Boy Slim one just keeps saying `right here right now`.

Edited by WhistleHappy

I’ve torn out my alarm system & de-registered from the Neighbourhood Watch.

I’ve got four Syrian flags raised in my front garden, one at each corner
and the black flag of ISIS in the centre.
The local police, MI5, MI6, Special Branch and all the other intelligence services are all watching my house 24/7.

I’ve never felt safer.

• Admin

Had an Irish mixed grill !!
New potatoes, roast potatoes, boiled potatoes, mashed potatoes, waffles and hash browns with chips.

Got a text saying:
 "Congratulations you have won either £1000 cash or tickets to see Elvis Presley.
Press 1 for the money, 2 for the show.......

"A man walks into a crowded bar with a loaded gun and shouts "who's been shagging my wife?" 

voice in the back shouts" You don't have enough bullets".....

My wife just asked me if her appendix scar made her look unattractive.
Apparently the response of "don't worry babe, your boobs cover it" wasn't the answer she was looking for.

Scouser went to court accused of having sex with a cat.
The judge dismissed the case saying that in his 30 years as a judge, he'd never known a scouser put anything into a kitty!

A bloke from Barnsley wakes up with a sore arse.
He goes to the shop and says to the shopkeeper "nah then, does tha' sell arse cream?"
The shopkeeper replies "That we do Lad, does tha' want a Magnum or a  Cornetto?"

My wife is suffering from depression.
She phoned me the other day and said "I feel like jumping in front of a bus and you're not doing anything to help".
So I sent her a timetable.

I cannot stand people who think they're worse off than everybody else.
My mate Don is brilliant. He had a bad accident where he lost his voice and both legs.
Does he make a song and dance about it? Does he hell!

• Like 1

• Admin

Did you hear about the fat, alcoholic transvestite - All he wanted to do was eat, drink and be Mary. 

After a night of drink, drugs and wild sex, Jim woke up to find himself next to a really ugly woman.  That's when he realised he had made it home safely.

Paddy says to Mick, "Christmas is on Friday this year". Mick said, "Let's hope it's not the 13th then."

My mate just hired an Eastern European cleaner, took her 15 hours to hoover the house.  Turns out she was a Slovak.

Since the snow came all the wife has done is look through the window.  If it gets any worse, I'll have to let her in.

I've been charged with murder for killing a man with sandpaper.  To be honest I only intended to rough him up a bit.

After years of research, scientists have discovered what makes women happy.

Nothing.

Two women called at my door and asked what bread I ate, when I said white they gave me a lecture on the benefits of brown bread for 30 minutes.

I think they were those Hovis Witnesses.

Seven wheelchair athletes have been banned from the Paralympics after they tested positive for WD40.

A mummy covered in chocolate and nuts has been discovered in Egypt ..

Archaeologists believe it may be Pharaoh Rocher...

Two Indian junkies accidentally snorted curry powder instead of cocaine.

Both in hospital...one's in a korma.. The other's got a dodgy tikka!

In the first few days of the Olympics the Romanians took gold, silver, bronze, copper & lead.

Sailing results are in, GB took gold, USA took silver and Somalia took a Middle aged couple from Weymouth

An Englishman has started his own business in Afghanistan !  He is making land Mines that look like prayer mats!  It’s doing well!  Prophets are going through the roof!!

Japanese scientists have created a camera with a shutter speed so fast, they can now photograph a woman with her mouth shut.

A boy asks his granny, 'Have you seen my pills, they were labelled LSD?'

Granny replies, bugger the pills, have you seen the dragons in the kitchen?!

Little Billy asks his dad for a telly in his room.  Dad reluctantly agrees.

Next day Billy comes downstairs and asks, 'Dad, what's love juice?'

Dad looks horrified and tells Billy all about sex.

Billy just sat there with his mouth open in amazement.

Dad says, 'So what were you watching?'

Billy says, ' Wimbledon ..'

A woman standing nude in front of a mirror says to her husband: 'I look horrible, I feel fat and ugly, pay me a compliment.'

He replies, 'Your eyesight is perfect.'

Wife gets naked and asks hubby, 'What turns you on more, my pretty face or my sexy body?'

Hubby looks her up and down and replies, 'Your sense of humour!

An elderly couple is attending church.  About halfway through, the wife leans over and says to her husband, 'I just let out a silent fart; what do you think I should do?'

He replies, "Get a new hearing aid"

• Like 2

• Admin

Three men awaited execution by firing squad in the  condemned  cell, from which the site of their forthcoming ordeal  could be clearly seen. 

The first, an Englishman, was  taken out and stood against the wall. 

As the firing squad raised their rifles, he suddenly  shouted  "Avalanche!" at the top of his voice. 

The soldiers looked about in alarm, threw down their rifles  and turned to run. 

Taking advantage of the momentary chaos, the Englishman  scuttled away as fast as  his legs would carry him and escaped. 

The second condemned man. a Scot,  seeing the success of this ploy, when his turn came shouted "Flood!"  with exactly the same highly  successful  effect, and off he scampered. 

The third man, an Irishman,  impressed by the initiative of his  colleagues, determined to follow suit.

As the rifles  were raised and fingers  curled around the triggers, he shouted  "Fire!"