IGNORED

Christmas & New Year

BigTone

38 minutes ago, marmite said:

Merry Christmas to all you Marmite lovers and haters. 

Hope you all have the best day you can with your own circumstances. 

Stay safe all.

image.png.4b121e2d1789292d90bb0558f5cf8d70.pngHi Mr. Marmite, I wish you also all the best and all the other great people that make OTIB so great. If our team are doing great or poor OTIB makes me happy.

Happy new year everyone and Coyredssss

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, City oz said:

image.png.4b121e2d1789292d90bb0558f5cf8d70.pngHi Mr. Marmite, I wish you also all the best and all the other great people that make OTIB so great. If our team are doing great or poor OTIB makes me happy.

Happy new year everyone and Coyredssss

I do love Vegemite also

• Like 1
  • Hmmm 1

27 minutes ago, oldstandrobin said:

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all fellow Reds wherever they be scattered over the world. Soon it will be 2024 and I look back myself to my 1st Game at AG in 1958 and think ' where's that gone !!' Could 2024 be our year, I doubt it but I still believe.

My first one at Ashton Gate was around 1970 and I remember it was a night match and he put me sitting on one of the barriers in front of the east end right in the middle. I would have been around 8 or 9 years old then and I have been hooked since that night.

• Like 2
  • Flames 1

Merry Christmas guys.

Over the year I know many of us on here have some disagreements and heated debates which we shouldn't take too seriously as they are just difference of opinions and never knowingly personal or nasty.

At the end of the day, we are all big City fans and that what bonds us all and makes us part of a wonderful and exclusive club.

COYR! OTIB! CTID! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Robin 2

18 minutes ago, redsquirrel said:

me too,settling down to toy story4, will be snoring in 30 mins FACT. (i always wanted to do that)

⬇️⬇️⬇️

12 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Not just you Dave! I guess most of us are. It’ll be 40 winks before long…….:fastasleep:

Italian Job for me…

….I just don't have the words to express how much I like this post!

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Just squeezed in some Xmas pud with Baileys salted caramel cream. Stuffed again now!

Good shout, delicious combo 

It's my son's birthday today as well, so it's always double dessert plus cake...I'm done and there's still a cheese board in the offing!

• Like 2