IGNORED

Christmas & New Year

BigTone

1 hour ago, redsquirrel said:

merry christmas to you too and Tommy if you are still in touch,

and to everyone on here, we have had a lot to disagree about this year but we still are one as a group of city fans so merry xmas to everyone, especially those that ive been in touch with recently👍👍

Still contact with Tommy on phone and our Swedish forum. COYR

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Merry Christmas all, and a HNY. 2023 has been the worst year of my life by a long way, so very excited for it to be over.  

Here’s to a much brighter ‘24 for all, on and off the pitch. 

Xx

I'm with you all the way with that sentiment.

• Robin 2

2 hours ago, TV Tom said:

Merry Xmas to all our emergency service workers having to work today particularly our wonderful nurses, let’s hope you all have a quiet one 

Ditto.

They weren't quiet last night when I had to take my Mrs to A&E after she tripped and gashed her head and a broken nose. They advised everyone to go home as there was no chance of being seen until the morning. Off to a walk in clinic now to get her stitched up - A&E will be oversubscribed today methinks.

Anyway, Happy Christmas to all OTIBers, enjoy the day with loved ones and spare a thought for those alone or on the streets.

19 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Ditto.

They weren't quiet last night when I had to take my Mrs to A&E after she tripped and gashed her head and a broken nose. They advised everyone to go home as there was no chance of being seen until the morning. Off to a walk in clinic now to get her stitched up - A&E will be oversubscribed today methinks.

Anyway, Happy Christmas to all OTIBers, enjoy the day with loved ones and spare a thought for those alone or on the streets.

Hope she's ok.  Have a good one.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Ditto.

hope shes ok and able to instruct you how to cook the dinner 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1