IGNORED

Christmas & New Year

BigTone

Christmas can make tough times tougher or good times better, hope everyone can enjoy themselves, especially those who will be working looking after the public.

Thanks to those who post the funny comments that make me smile on a daily basis.

If City can hide under the radar just below the top 6 that could make the rest of the season very enjoyable.

Merry Christmas.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, BigTone said:

Just wishing everyone a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

I know a lot of us have had a crap 2023 and my thoughts are with all of you who are missing close family & friends at this time.

A good win for the boys yesterday and hopefully they can maintain the momentum and go on a bit of a run starting at Watford on Tuesday.  Would be nice to have something to cheer about.

Anyway, behave and if you can't be good then be careful.

Tony

Joyeux Noel BT. 
:hug:

• Like 1

Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year everyone, I shall see some of you for a beer New Years day.

Happy Hour Party GIF by Two Lane Brewing

13 minutes ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

HC and HNY to one and all - we may occasionally disagree on City matters but we all just want what's best for the club, enjoy the season and don't eat too much 

Shit, too late 

Henry Danger Eating GIF by Nickelodeon

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

HC and HNY to one and all - we may occasionally disagree on City matters but we all just want what's best for the club, enjoy the season and don't eat too much 

... because you've probably been eating too much all year, and too much processed shite.

However, if you have been eating like it's 1946 recently, or 1646, and have also spent the last six weeks dutifully making yer own mincemeat, Christmas cake, Christmas pud, yule log, mince pies, stuffing , gravy and bread Source, then get bloody stuck in and eat all you can.

• Like 1

Yes - Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you & your loved ones & all fellow Reds out there. 

As others have said, this Forum enables those that have moved away to keep up to date with all things City & I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve laughed out loud at some of the comments here - there really are some quick witted people on here - it’s great. 

Have fun & stay safe & well everyone 👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Garland-sweden said:

Happy Christmas fellow reds from a cold Sweden! My heart is warm and hope all of you can feel the same.

merry christmas to you too and Tommy if you are still in touch,

and to everyone on here, we have had a lot to disagree about this year but we still are one as a group of city fans so merry xmas to everyone, especially those that ive been in touch with recently👍👍

• Like 2

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
In hopes that St Nicholas soon would be there.

The children were nestled all snug in their beds,
While visions of sugar-plums danced in their heads.
And mamma in her ‘kerchief, and I in my cap,
Had just settled our brains for a long winter’s nap.

Have a lovely Christmas everyone! 

• Like 4