IGNORED

Brum v Stoke

Lanterne Rouge

1 hour ago, petehinton said:

What are the odds we could get Wazza the sack?

Knowing good old soft Bristol City we will lose 3-0 brims best performance all season and he stays in a job that’s what we do 

still grit my teeth thinking about them brummies all partying in the Atyeo when they beat us 1-0 at the gate when we could / should have sent them down , one of the most passive City displays I have seen at the gate and by god I’ve seen a few 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, redkev said:

Knowing good old soft Bristol City we will lose 3-0 brims best performance all season and he stays in a job that’s what we do 

still grit my teeth thinking about them brummies all partying in the Atyeo when they beat us 1-0 at the gate when we could / should have sent them down , one of the most passive City displays I have seen at the gate and by god I’ve seen a few 

That was a shocker wasn't it.

After 2013 when we were officially and inevitably confirmed relegated v then and then the 1999 game when we were robbed by the officials of 1-3 points at a crucial stage of the relegation scrap just a point would have done it.

It would have been sweet. The 1999 one especially sticks in the mind.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Brum fans already leaving.

Things you love to see.

Absolute manual manipulator club.

Fans think they are Tottenham or something, their support has always been poor & about half the size of Villa if they’re lucky.

Second City equivalent of the gas.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Better Red said:

If they lose tonight and then to us on Friday got to fancy him for the sack.

One"Studio Expert" stated no one was interested in Birmingham's results. They then appoint Rooney as manager and people across the land look for  Brum's results and talk about the club.

I bet they never thought we'd all be talking about Brum in a negative sense.