IGNORED

Millwall at home match thread

1 minute ago, Roadrunner said:

Number 15 on the Millwall bench Joe Bryan. Hope he gets a good welcome if he comes on. But hope its not him with a last minute winner. I will go with a very tight 1-0 to us.

If he comes on and scores the winner then I for one will stamp my foot in a somewhat agitated and angry manner !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, RedM said:

Steward doing ticket checks E28/E29 of the Dolman today. In 30+years I have never seen this.

I got bag checked again at the Atyeo statue for the Sunderland game, they said oh but don’t worry you won’t be checked on the way in to the ground. Guess what…😁

Edited by luke_bristol
  • Facepalm 1
1 minute ago, Roadrunner said:

Number 15 on the Millwall bench Joe Bryan. Hope he gets a good welcome if he comes on. But hope its not him with a last minute winner. I will go with a very tight 1-0 to us.

I think city will score 3 today hopefully a couple from Conway as apert from the Rotherham game he hasn't really shown much this  seson so far.

Would be interested to see no of minutes played by Sykes and TGH in comparison to the rest of the squad. Two of our stringer performers - have they played significantly more than others? Why do they need a rest over tanner or pring? Or is it a case that we've no one to bring in for those two?

1 minute ago, And Its Smith said:

We can’t moan about injuries AND moan when players are rested to prevent injuries 

This is OTIB and we can moan at whatever we want whenever we want

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

Kingy back ❤️

No, just a twinge of sciatica

• Haha 2
13 minutes ago, luke_bristol said:

I got bag checked again at the Atyeo statue for the Sunderland game, they said oh but don’t worry you won’t be checked on the way in to the ground. Guess what…😁

Looks like he has given up on the ticket checking as too many coming in 🙂

20 minutes ago, Roadrunner said:

Obviously, I'm not saying this is why he is starting, but looking at the Millwallfans  forums and social - they were hoping we wouldn't bring Weimann on early to see him as a boggy player and seem to loathe him in general for some reason. I remember the hat trick against them a couple of years ago (another New Year's game I think!?), but other than that I'm not sure why he seems to feature in their thoughts so much. 

44 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Covid affects people differently, my sister is currently bedridden and having a tough time. I've had Covid three times despite all the vaccinations and on one of those times I ended up being transferred to hospital in an ambulance in a bad way.

So yes, if it were just a cold I would attend, but I don't want to be responsible for sending someone to hospital if I know I have Covid - that would be stupid. Hence me checking this morning.

Not a badge of honour, just being sensible.

No problem with what you are saying , but ( my family included ) there are those who love the word Covid for there own cause 

• Confused 2
48 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Covid affects people differently, my sister is currently bedridden and having a tough time. I've had Covid three times despite all the vaccinations and on one of those times I ended up being transferred to hospital in an ambulance in a bad way.

So yes, if it were just a cold I would attend, but I don't want to be responsible for sending someone to hospital if I know I have Covid - that would be stupid. Hence me checking this morning.

Not a badge of honour, just being sensible.

But @Shrewsburyred obviously knows better judging by the smart arse emoji

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, BCFC Rich said:

Obviously, I'm not saying this is why he is starting, but looking at the Millwallfans  forums and social - they were hoping we wouldn't bring Weimann on early to see him as a boggy player and seem to loathe him in general for some reason. I remember the hat trick against them a couple of years ago (another New Year's game I think!?), but other than that I'm not sure why he seems to feature in their thoughts so much. 

Certainly the weather for a boggy player today!!