IGNORED

Millwall at home match thread

1 hour ago, bcfc01 said:

Covid affects people differently, my sister is currently bedridden and having a tough time. I've had Covid three times despite all the vaccinations and on one of those times I ended up being transferred to hospital in an ambulance in a bad way.

So yes, if it were just a cold I would attend, but I don't want to be responsible for sending someone to hospital if I know I have Covid - that would be stupid. Hence me checking this morning.

Not a badge of honour, just being sensible.

Get well soon. I had it a couple of months back and it’s ****** me up to be honest. Some knobs think it’s just a cold but I’ve never had a cold that’s still affecting me 2 months later 

• Like 8
  • Flames 1
3 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Get well soon. I had it a couple of months back and it’s ****** me up to be honest. Some knobs think it’s just a cold but I’ve never had a cold that’s still affecting me 2 months later 

I'm sorry to hear how it affected you but to some people it really is no worse than a cold I felt a bit rough tested on Monday positive, re-tested on Friday negative, felt like a mild cold to me a 4 out of ten at most and I'm 67. I also know people who have been hit really hard as well it seems to be a bit like Russian roulette.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, westonred said:

Manning obviously doesn't rate Yeboah he's not even on the bench today

I personally wouldn't use him if we can avoid it. I don't really think we get much quality from him and definitely not any impact besides wilful running.

That's not me slating a youngster, I just haven't been convinced that he's ready. To have had Championship exposure at such a young age bodes well for his career, and hopefully he can make it with us.

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, Leveller said:

Certainly feels a conservative line up. Can’t say whether it’s tactical or rotational though.

Boris in goal with Sunak up front.  Rees Mogg on the wing and Gove as midfield enforcer.

• Haha 2
13 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

And yet , there were people around who , when CoVid broke , said it was all a fuss about nothing ...

😗

• Like 1
  • Flames 1
14 minutes ago, westonred said:

Manning obviously doesn't rate Yeboah he's not even on the bench today

I don't think Yeboah has ever really been a genuine first team option.

He had a few appearances when we were low on numbers, but it was very clear that he wasn't ready yet. No shame in that for Yeboah, most 17 year olds aren't ready.

Hopefully he develops and becomes more of an option in future.

• Like 1

Can someone explain what weimann offers to the team anymore? Doesn’t really close down, movement pretty poor, doesn’t offer tanner an option wide right, meaning we are forever predictable down the left. I fail to see what he brings to the table. Gets Sykes on asap IMO

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Just now, BLRed said:

Can someone explain what weimann offers to the team anymore? Doesn’t really close down, movement pretty poor, doesn’t offer tanner an option wide right, meaning we are forever predictable down the left. I fail to see what he brings to the table. Gets Sykes on asap IMO

Ah the old Weimann debate.....

• Like 1
1 minute ago, You Do The Dziekanowski said:

Conway not in the game at all. Weimann has seemed to have lost all confidence in front of goal. Some really wild efforts. 

Same as Birmingham, that final bit of quality is what’s lacking 

One bit of quality link up play with Anis and that’s it. 8 touches in 35 mins