IGNORED

West Ham United away third round of the FA Cup match thread

2 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Hesitate to say we are dominating here but WH have so much quality on the break

We are absolutely not dominating. Possession does not equal domination. 
It’s what you do with the possession that matters. 

They’ve still had more possession than us anyway 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, cidercity1987 said:

Surprised they are doing it against a Champ team though 

I'm not, they'll have done their homework and we're not as confident defending whilst running back, we have weak areas so they'll invite those situations. Even the ball despite not being a counter showed the quality they have of breaking a line, no-one was aware of the run.

2 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

My point exactly.  Not top six and simply mid championship players at best

Fair enough but your reply suggested only Pring was trying to impress.

Id agree it’s clear they are levels above us, but they’ve just won a European cup, it’s to be expected.

We’re not disgracing ourselves so far.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

It was the fall that did the damage.

Yeah but Conway went under him, taking away his ability to land from his jump, that was actually more dangerous than Williams lunging challenge, one tip of a body in the air and a player can come down very awkwardly. I didn't see if Conway was booked but the fact the foul has caused an injury shows how dangerous it can be.

18 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

That's not the point I'm making.

People are melting down because we're second best against a quality, established PL outfit.

I am not melting down. Just disappointed. Thought we could have shown some steel and that we were up for it from the  first whistle. But with a goal so early arguably it could be over. 

• Like 1
Just now, Spike said:

Yeah but Conway went under him, taking away his ability to land from his jump, that was actually more dangerous than Williams lunging challenge, one tip of a body in the air and a player can come down very awkwardly. I didn't see if Conway was booked but the fact the foul has caused an injury shows how dangerous it can be.

Yes I agree, but what I was saying was it wasn't the contact that cause the damage but the way he fell,the commentator agreed with that. Still Conway caused it by fouling him. A yellow card.

• Like 1