IGNORED

West Ham United at home FA Cup replay match thread

Can anyone at the game confirm if Manning is there?

Only asking as I'm in a hotel bar in Bosnia and his literal doppelganger has walked in, would be rude to try and get a picture so will let you all imagine it instead...

He's even wearing the sort of skinny tracksuit that Manning wears!

Edited by The Nest Egg

I know there are stats showing which players commit the most tackles but is there one to show who’s tackled the most? Because I’m sure Mehmeti would be head and shoulders above absolutely everyone. Never seen a player tackled so much. 

Just now, Red Homer said:

Tom Kerridge

Nah not him 😂

Just now, Fordy62 said:

I know there are stats showing which players commit the most tackles but is there one to show who’s tackled the most? Because I’m sure Mehmeti would be head and shoulders above absolutely everyone. Never seen a player tackled so much. 

He’s secretly controlled by a kid playing a computer game who hasn’t worked out where the pass button is. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Nah not him 😂

Like the polar opposite of Scott in that respect, I still like him but he’s so raw. He looks up for it though!

• Like 1