IGNORED

West Ham United at home FA Cup replay match thread

4 minutes ago, RedRoss said:

He's played nearly every minute of every game this season and at full pace. Makes perfect sense to rest him for the league.

Can’t see us going up or down, so may as well have rested him Saturday for tonight… but I realise others will have a different view

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, RedRoss said:

He's played nearly every minute of every game this season and at full pace. Makes perfect sense to rest him for the league.

A game vs the European Cup winners, live on TV in front of a sell out Ashton Gate 

Or rest him for a game this weekend which is already a nothing game as we are not gonna push for play offs, and we are highly unlikely to get dragged into a relegation fight 

Sorry - it doesn’t make sense 

• Confused 1
  • Facepalm 6
4 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

A game vs the European Cup winners, live on TV in front of a sell out Ashton Gate 

Or rest him for a game this weekend which is already a nothing game as we are not gonna push for play offs, and we are highly unlikely to get dragged into a relegation fight 

He's ill do keep up 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

You don’t make sense. 

8 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

My failure to recover from a chest infection sees me in the company of the BBC and OTIB this evening, hopefully the game provides sufficient cheer to aid recovery.

Can't believe I was unable to make the away game and now I've failed a late fitness test for the home game.

Get well soon mate. 

• Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, stortfordred said:

It’s a reminder of how thin that squad is. Not even one game changer on bench. Looks like too early to bin Andi off. 

Weimann has not been a "Game Changer" for a long while now, good call to let him go. Would be great to see Nelson getting some game time, he is lightening quick.

• Like 1
  • Hmmm 1

I'm watching from Venice. Saw a very entertaining match at the weekend where the locals beat Andrea Pirlo's Sampdoria 5-3 in Serie B...standard not always the highest but the most entertaining game of football I have seen in years.

Hoping for something similar. It's freezing here too.

COYR!