3 hours ago, B1ackbird said:

"I'm forever blowing bubbles, pretty bubbles in the air,

They fly so high, they reach the sky, 

just like West Ham, they fade and die..."

One for the East Ender's...

Tottenham's always running 

Arsenal's running too

We are the East End boot boys

Running after you.............City....City !

• Like 2

Really enjoyed that. Loved the commitment from City and a fully deserved win. West Ham players seemed to lose their heads. 

Missed the goal after getting to the ground slightly late (we scored just as we got through the turnstiles) - unfortunately someone on the bus from the Bris park and ride was taken ill, so the bus stopped on the Hartcliffe way and we walked from there. I really, really hope he/she is ok. Credit to the fans on the bus who stayed to help out.

Really good win. Great to see us being feisty and playing with controlled aggression 😉

Pleased we upset the Scammers and the Fewers at the same time.

Only downside was Jonathon Pierce’s failure to mention anything about our club’s esteemed history, any of our former players and managers, anything about our local schools, towns and villages, and any of his childhood memories.

However, I suppose he was simply being a consumate professional, and keen to demonstrate his impartiality.

Looking forward to tomorrow night and singing

“Don’t cry Irene,

Don’t cry Irene,

The Liverpool trip was just a dream.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Flames 2
2 hours ago, bexhill reds said:

Great game, VAR would have killed it. Love the little edge, need to bottle that nastiness for the league.

Yep, we would have one, maybe 2 red cards ourselves. But it is great to see the WHU players rattled. None of it was really nasty stuff, just a bit edgy. 

32 minutes ago, Engvall’s Splinter said:

Didn’t think Zak or Max were particularly comfortable this evening. 

Impressed with Tanner who stuck to his task well and thought TGH was superb. 

Harsh on Zak and Max I think, Zak defensively was very sound. Misplaced a few passes but was trying to do the right thing and I don’t mind that. Max didn’t do anything wrong and made a fantastic save. Thought that was one of Tanners best performances so far for us and was definitely my MOTM. COYR!!

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Engvall’s Splinter said:

Didn’t think Zak or Max were particularly comfortable this evening. 

Impressed with Tanner who stuck to his task well and thought TGH was superb. 

Both Vyner and Max were a bit dodgy tonight and agree that Tanner was excellent.

MoM for me was Williams, closely followed by Tanner.

Just had a quick scan of their forum, jeez they're a salty bunch - apparently our boys are thugs especially Williams (Max got a few mentions for being dodgy), but its like we're not supposed to touch them. They were a soft bunch of prima donnas and didn't like it up 'em.

We simply fancied it more than them and I was quite surprised at just how ordinary they were, like another Championship team.

Great atmosphere, the fans were up for it as well, completely outsung the West Ham lot who seem to have a very limited repetoire cosisting of come on you irons and that dreadful bubbles dirge.

Great night.

• Flames 1
1 hour ago, alexukhc said:

Watched with my lad on the box, his 3rd game watching a full 90 with us  and we’ve won 3, Tommy Conway has scored in each and at the end of the game he declared his love for him 🥰❤️ 

Rather we smashed the league but I’ll take beating West Ham any day.

I hate this club at times, disliked football but not tonight, lost a lot of love for it the last couple years but it’s creeping back and soz mentioning my lad again, him asking him to wear his City kit over his Chelsea kit(in laws, don’t ask) I remember being a young lad again, falling asleep in my City Kit, loving Junior Bent. I never gave it up but the hearts coming back.

anyway can’t wait to lose against Watford on Saturday, party on ❤️

Your lad’s record is watched 3, won 3! You know the answer - get him, and you, a season ticket 

• Haha 1
33 minutes ago, Bazooka Joe said:

Only downside was Jonathon Pierce’s failure to mention anything about our club’s esteemed history, any of our former players and managers, anything about our local schools, towns and villages, and any of his childhood memories.

I think I need to reset my irony filters. 🤣

• Flames 1
9 minutes ago, TommyD68 said:

Harsh on Zak and Max I think, Zak defensively was very sound. Misplaced a few passes but was trying to do the right thing and I don’t mind that. Max didn’t do anything wrong and made a fantastic save. Thought that was one of Tanners best performances so far for us and was definitely my MOTM. COYR!!

Too many "Heart in your mouth" moments from Zak for anything higher than a 7

• Like 2