IGNORED

Leeds United at home match thread

1 minute ago, redkev said:

Why has Liam suddenly changed tact - wells & Conway together any ideas   Worries me when a manage4 suddenly moves away from the norm , unless he sees anis and bell not at the races at the moment 

I think buying doing this he has gone a bit more defensive.

Just now, redkev said:

Why has Liam suddenly changed tact - wells & Conway together any ideas   Worries me when a manage4 suddenly moves away from the norm , unless he sees anis and bell not at the races at the moment 

Conway and Wells looked impressive in their joint cameo against Coventry, as opposed to Anis, where you could substitute him with one of Sky’s pasties without noticing the impact.

• Haha 3

Sky interviewer to Liam Manning - a massive task tonight- etc , .. ..so disrespectful we're at home against another championship club, a league where anyone can beat anyone , to listen to Sky it's like we're L2 v Man City in the cup.

TBH after listening to Sky if we can keep the score below 6-0 I'm going to bed happy!

• Like 1
Just now, redkev said:

The penny has dropped, perhaps he sees this the best attacking option whilst twine is not available, also theyre both fully fit and maybe he doesnt think we will get much joy down the flanks and our best chance is overloading the attacking central areas.

3 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

Sky interviewer to Liam Manning - a massive task tonight- etc , .. ..so disrespectful we're at home against another championship club, a league where anyone can beat anyone , to listen to Sky it's like we're L2 v Man City in the cup.

TBH after listening to Sky if we can keep the score below 6-0 I'm going to bed happy!

To be fair - it is a massive task . Look at their squad compared to ours 

10 minutes ago, redkev said:

Better to be able to changertact

than being a one trick pony