IGNORED

Leeds United at home match thread

4 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

Played Conway just behind Wells in a 10 1/2 role many times.

And Conway was injured for most part early season so didn’t really have a chance too. Looked like it could work when Conway came on against Rotherham and the Wells got injured at Leeds. 

Nothing comes for free in football.

The real question will be if we're looking better going forward with that team, how much have we sacrificed at the other end as a result.

We've been really solid at the back this year (not that you'd believe it reading this forum sometimes) so it'll be interesting to see what the balance is tonight 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Wanderingred said:

Friday night, winter, live on sky, Any genuine loyal Leeds fan should have been able to get a ticket. If you’re having to sit in home ends all the time, that doesn’t say much about your loyalty to the club.  You feel the need to come on here and tell us you’re sat in our end; not to be respectful and open dialogue about the game but to try and boast about how massive you are. I can see right through it. I hope you have a throughly miserable evening. COYR!!!!

Leave the poor bloke alone, and get over yourself.....would be my advice?

13 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Predictably Sky are having a Leeds appreciation hour pre match.

Jason Euell has been complimentary of the club despite everything that happened. Praised the players / city etc (not the senior team). Explained the club has a model of bringing youth through and younger players into the club then improving them to profit off them in time. 
Made a point of saying King / James / Dickie old heads around the younger players. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Better Red said:

Leeds documentary on Sky at the moment if anyone interested.

I am pretty sure we will get a mention at some point.

Leeds are great mind…

I couldn’t make tonight as feel rough as ****. Chose to not watch pre match as saw this coming. 

2 minutes ago, Better Red said:

Leeds documentary on Sky at the moment if anyone interested.

I am pretty sure we will get a mention at some point.

Leeds are great mind…

Just spent a while talking about our academy players

• Like 1