IGNORED

Leeds United at home match thread

1 minute ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Is this the cheap child season ticket issue? If so I would have thought most kids would be there on a Friday night for a big game with no school the next day.

To be fair, as a ST holder both me and my two kids aren’t there tonight as there’s a vile flu going round that I’ve got. I’d imagine there will be a few who have made the decision I have with it being on Sky and not risked getting worse.

• Like 1
Just now, Silvio Dante said:

To be fair, as a ST holder both me and my two kids aren’t there tonight as there’s a vile flu going round that I’ve got. I’d imagine there will be a few who have made the decision I have with it being on Sky and not risked getting worse.

It's every single game Silvio

2 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Fair enough in your case but there is definitely a broader issue here.

The club could introduce a system to enable season ticket holders to sell on their unused seats, but it’s rare that it’s necessary at the moment - and they would probably need to put the child season ticket price up as well, because otherwise it would further incentivise people to buy them knowing they could sell back.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Peter1450 said:

Sky’s commentary is like listening to Elland Road TV 

Agree but from a neutral point of view it's a team fighting for promotion with a strong history vs a team who have never been in the Premier League and are midtable with the former creating chances and we're not creating anything. Might change if we started taking control of the game but they're having the much better of it so far.

2 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

It's every single game Silvio

Point taken. All I’m saying is that it might not be the same people every game and there may be different reasons; my mums not there tonight for example as she’s not far off an op and can’t do night games. Undoubtedly there are some consistent no shows but I’d envisage a lot of ST holders miss 1-2 games a season for varying reasons (eg I’ll miss Swansea due to my kids team playing but all being well will do 21/23)