IGNORED

FBC POD - Leeds Utd. [H] the verdict .... they were good, we weren't!!!

headhunter

2 minutes ago, Ashtongreight said:

I have listened to most of your podcasts over the last few years, whilst not always agreeing with Ian he usually can explain his rationale, even if at times an aggressive manner. However whether it’s his recent found ITK status or what he has been getting rather too much lately imo. The way he told you to “shut up” in the last episode was rude and uncalled for. He does seem to becoming a bit too big for his boots. 

BTW keep up the good work, best City pod by far.

Thanks @Ashtongreight, and everyone else for your feedback. Its much appreciated. Just to add, @TomSutton has provided excellent player insight for the last 2 podcasts, and is well worth your time. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Ian seemed to get a live injury update during the podcast.  We know Tinnion can send DMs on twitter and is a bit loose. Is he feeding Ian info to ensure he goes easy on Manning?!

I think he has direct communication from the players themselves 

#TextTheSage

On 03/02/2024 at 13:13, frenchred said:

I'll let you know after I've listened tonight 😜

In support of your pod it's still the best one around even though it's lost a bit of snap and gusto against those in power

Why you've joined up with talksport I'll never know or understand, I thought your selling point was your independence!

The 2 new recruits are excellent and render the little obnoxious one irrelevant and not needed, get rid of him now and you'd be better off (and I've supported him up to now). Perhaps use Dave Fevs in his place

Revert back to your punchy, relevent selves instead of the continual sucking up to Manning and you'd be back to being even better!

33 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Just another post to say that @NcnsBcfc and @TomSutton are great on this pod. 

If any of the other three amigos make any further comment comparing NP first three months to LM then they are gonna give me a coronary

Finally, does @Curr Avonneed to be interrupted every time he dares to speak? 

Thanks @cidercity1987

Been doing them off and on for about 18 months.

Due to my work same as @Fordy62 i can't always commit to them unfortunately. 

i'm also not a big fan of doing them when i haven't watched the game live from E32 or the away games we go to.

@TomSutton has a really good perspective from the youth team as he's in the SGS Academy team that quite a few pros have come from.

He brings that understanding of how Academy's actually work, rather than conjecture that people spout sometimes.

15 hours ago, NcnsBcfc said:

Thanks @cidercity1987

Been doing them off and on for about 18 months.

Due to my work same as @Fordy62 i can't always commit to them unfortunately. 

i'm also not a big fan of doing them when i haven't watched the game live from E32 or the away games we go to.

@TomSutton has a really good perspective from the youth team as he's in the SGS Academy team that quite a few pros have come from.

He brings that understanding of how Academy's actually work, rather than conjecture that people spout sometimes.

Part time model?

16 hours ago, frenchred said:

In support of your pod it's still the best one around even though it's lost a bit of snap and gusto against those in power

Why you've joined up with TalkSport I'll never know or understand, I thought your selling point was your independence!

The 2 new recruits are excellent and render the little obnoxious one irrelevant and not needed, get rid of him now and you'd be better off (and I've supported him up to now). Perhaps use Dave Fevs in his place

Revert back to your punchy, relevant selves instead of the continual sucking up to Manning and you'd be back to being even better!

Even I've detected a little too much "support" for the regime coming out of Ian's mouth!

Being part of Talksport Fan Network has absolutely no impact on our independence.

15 hours ago, Engvall’s Splinter said:

As much as Ian comes across as a right nause, I actually love how cringey some of his suggestions/responses are despite finding them infuriating. Makes for a good pod however has done nothing for my frown lines. 

This is the thing with Ian - he courts as much loathing as he does acceptance that he has some decent stuff to say.

It is not what he says but how he says it - rudeness / belligerent delivery. I am committed to calling him out more rather than appease his excesses - I'm prepared for a Piers Morgan type storm off!! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, headhunter said:

Even I've detected a little too much "support" for the regime coming out of Ian's mouth!

Being part of Talksport Fan Network has absolutely no impact on our independence.

This is the thing with Ian - he courts as much loathing as he does acceptance that he has some decent stuff to say.

It is not what he says but how he says it - rudeness / belligerent delivery. I am committed to calling him out more rather than appease his excesses - I'm prepared for a Piers Morgan type storm off!! 

Looking for a summer transfer to 3 Peaps ?

• Haha 2