IGNORED

Michelle Owen MIA?

phantom

• Admin

I've not watched a game on Sky sports for a while, but thought she was the face of EFL football 

Then thought I'd not seen her on anything on sky for a while 

Looking at her X account she's not posted since new year's day 

Any idea what has happened to her? 

9 minutes ago, phantom said:

I've not watched a game on Sky sports for a while, but thought she was the face of EFL football 

Then thought I'd not seen her on anything on sky for a while 

Looking at her X account she's not posted since new year's day 

Any idea what has happened to her? 

It is a bit odd, hope she’s OK. No updates to her Instagram since Jan 1st either. Quite a few people have tweeted her asking her if she’s OK, without reply.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

It is a bit odd, hope she’s OK. No updates to her Instagram since Jan 1st either. Quite a few people have tweeted her asking her if she’s OK, without reply.

Hope she's ok, always more likely to watch the pre-match build up if Michelle is on..

8 hours ago, Tony Tootle said:

Any idea who the foreign female interviewer was at the end of the match with Bell and James? She sounded Italian. Don’t think I’ve seen her on any EFL games before.

Thought she was pretty bad tbh.

• Like 2

• Admin
11 hours ago, Tony Tootle said:

Any idea who the foreign female interviewer was at the end of the match with Bell and James? She sounded Italian. Don’t think I’ve seen her on any EFL games before.

SSN went over to AG8 before the live coverage started and I really struggled to understand what she was saying, seems to be another thing that they are bringing in "foreign" presenters

2 hours ago, David Brent said:

I’m sure she is busy and doesn’t have time to reply to the desperate men on her Twitter.

The thing is that she was always very public with her life and outside of work, as a local family she was often seen around Portishead etc

To completely vanish is really unlike her

12 hours ago, Tony Tootle said:

The actual questions were decent. Just a bit of a strong accent which made her difficult to follow. 

Not seen her, but from the reaction of the players/managers a bit of a looker I suspect. Belly…calm down mate. Reckon if she interviewed him after every match he’d be the league’s top scorer. 

22 minutes ago, RedRock said:

The actual questions were decent. Just a bit of a strong accent which made her difficult to follow. 

Not seen her, but from the reaction of the players/managers a bit of a looker I suspect. Belly…calm down mate. Reckon if she interviewed him after every match he’d be the league’s top scorer. 

A Brazilian. Won’t say how I know … :cool:

IMG_5409.jpeg

• Haha 7
  • Hmmm 1

• Admin
2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I wondered whether it might be something like this.  She really suffered with her first baby.

Best wishes to Michelle and family.

Likewise, I'm amazed that they have tried again after everything that she went through last time 

Let's hope Michelle and her baby keep battling and both win this battle 

• Like 7
  • Flames 1

2 hours ago, phantom said:

Likewise, I'm amazed that they have tried again after everything that she went through last time 

Let's hope Michelle and her baby keep battling and both win this battle 

Never underestimate a woman’s desire, need even, to procreate.

She appears to have the strong support of her husband, and I wish them both the best of luck.

• Like 1

On 21/02/2024 at 23:22, luke_bristol said:

She’s one of the best around, hope to see her back to her best (in both her health and professionally) soon.

Very well put Luke

My wife was in hospital for last 3 months of pregnancy with severe preeclampsia. Our only son is now 23.

Michelle's husband used to visit this site. If he's reading this thread, please pass on a Thatcher's from us!

• Like 3
  • Robin 1