IGNORED

QPR Game - Free Hospitality Tickets (Now Taken)

robinforlife2

8 minutes ago, robinforlife2 said:

Good Morning;

Wasn't sure where to post this, so I hope it's okay.

Tomorrow, the company I run is the Match Sponsor for the QPR match.

So far, a friend of mine from years ago and his son who plays for Swindon under 13s and a couple of mates are joining me, but the people who finance the business, are away on holiday, so I was told I could use all the tickets.

With that, I have 4 spaces to join me as a guest tomorrow in full hospitality, tour of the ground and to be my guests.

The company I run, is all about giving back and creating opportunities for those less fortunate. Personally, my life has gone through hell and had problems which has led to massive personal fall from graces which mean my mental health is a complete wreck, but I enjoy nothing more than trying to make people happy and creating possibilities for those who may not have the chance to do so in life.

I had reached out to a couple of City fans who I used to know, and actually let down in life, to try and repair past problems, but my emails and Facebook messages went unanswered. I was hoping they would join me, so I could try and start to repair those bonds, as when your life is pretty lonely and a wreck it's never great fun.

Anyhow, I have four spaces and I would love to make it possible for a couple of people and a friend / partner of theirs to join me tomorrow and have a great day out. Maybe someone who has been through the mire, or downturn in life and they could never afford to have an experience like this.

I'm not looking for people who normally go to games, or just want a free upgrade, I'm after 2 really deserving people who this opportunity would mean a lot to.

If anyone knows of anyone deserving, could they drop me an inbox, so I can pick a couple of people and contact them and invite them to be a guest of ours tomorrow.

I hope it is okay to post this, and I did reach out to Davefevs last night to see if he knew anyone, as he always came across as a really decent gut to me, but he didn't really know anyone.

Would hate to see this opportunity go to waste, so I hope this post is okay.

Take care and here's to 3 points tomorrow. 

nice gesture

• Like 5

"I hope it is okay to post this, and I did reach out to Davefevs last night to see if he knew anyone, as he always came across as a really decent gut to me, but he didn't really know anyone."

I know he's let himself go, but this seems a little harsh to me 😀

• Haha 11

Oh dear; a home defeat on Saturday (or so they say) https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/306416/robin-reliant--del-boy-batman-or-dickie--the-bristol-vs-qpr-match-thread/#7

But we've got this. 1 nil us. Marti will be giving them a right bolloxing today and tomorrow and thus, they will want to at least do something to make it up to him.

We were so so bad Wednesday, we probably be superb v Bristol 3 nil or 4 nil to us

6 hours ago, robinforlife2 said:

Good Morning;

So far, a friend of mine from years ago and his son who plays for Swindon under 13s and a couple of mates are joining me, but the people who finance the business, are away on holiday, so I was told I could use all the tickets.

With that, I have 4 spaces to join me as a guest tomorrow in full hospitality, tour of the ground and to be my guests.

The company I run, is all about giving back and creating opportunities for those less fortunate. Personally, my life has gone through hell and had problems which has led to massive personal fall from graces which mean my mental health is a complete wreck, but I enjoy nothing more than trying to make people happy and creating possibilities for those who may not have the chance to do so in life.

I had reached out to a couple of City fans who I used to know, and actually let down in life, to try and repair past problems, but my emails and Facebook messages went unanswered. I was hoping they would join me, so I could try and start to repair those bonds, as when your life is pretty lonely and a wreck it's never great fun.

Anyhow, I have four spaces and I would love to make it possible for a couple of people and a friend / partner of theirs to join me tomorrow and have a great day out. Maybe someone who has been through the mire, or downturn in life and they could never afford to have an experience like this.

I'm not looking for people who normally go to games, or just want a free upgrade, I'm after 2 really deserving people who this opportunity would mean a lot to.

If anyone knows of anyone deserving, could they drop me an inbox, so I can pick a couple of people and contact them and invite them to be a guest of ours tomorrow.

I hope it is okay to post this, and I did reach out to Davefevs last night to see if he knew anyone, as he always came across as a really decent gut to me, but he didn't really know anyone.

Superb gesture, absolutely fair play to you.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, robinforlife2 said:

Thanks guys.

So far however, no one has messaged me, so effectively, there are 4 tickets I can give to guests going to waste, which is a great shame.

4 pages in on this section a chap was asking about stadium tours to take his son on before going to his sons first game. Might be a bit short notice but as your package includes a tour maybe you could message him ? 
Brilliant gesture to offer people, and I’m surprised no one has suggested anyone yet. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mattjb said:

4 pages in on this section a chap was asking about stadium tours to take his son on before going to his sons first game. Might be a bit short notice but as your package includes a tour maybe you could message him ? 
Brilliant gesture to offer people, and I’m surprised no one has suggested anyone yet. 

I don't know who that was, but if you wish to bring this thread to his attention and he contacts me, I'm more than happy to help. 

17 minutes ago, Barkhamred said:

Is it worth changing the thread title to something that attracts the response you are hoping for?

Great gesture.

I don't know how to do that. 

• The title was changed to QPR Game - Free Hospitality Tickets

As per thread yesterday, I have 2 passes for Hospitality Today at the Gate.

I have two spare, and it starts from 12.20 where we get a tour of the ground, before full hospitality.

Currently these two are going to waste, so if anyone would like to join us, please inbox me.

I need to leave home around 10.15am today, so please message me prior to 10am, so I can email the tickets to whoever wants them.

All the best. 

• Like 4
  • Robin 4

• The title was changed to QPR Game - Free Hospitality Tickets (Now Taken)
On 16/02/2024 at 07:51, robinforlife2 said:

Good Morning;

Amazing stuff mate. You’ll certainly get your fair share of good karma for being so selfless, considering the fair share of shit that’s been going on for the majority of people in the country over the last 4/5 years.

Have a great one all. 

• Like 1
  • Robin 1

7 hours ago, Davefevs said:

@robinforlife2 if you’re in the Corp boxes in the LS, ie the middle row and fancy a toddle along to the far end towards the SS, Joe and I are in the wheelchair section…be good to say “hi”.

Hi Dave;

Only just seen this when I got home. Otherwise would have definitely said hello.

Was a nice day despite the result and the people who came of which one of them who brought their kid for their first ever game, I hope had a great day. 

• Like 3
  • Robin 4

2 hours ago, robinforlife2 said:

Hi Dave;

Only just seen this when I got home. Otherwise would have definitely said hello.

Was a nice day despite the result and the people who came of which one of them who brought their kid for their first ever game, I hope had a great day. 

Hi,

first off this was amazing for me but mainly my son fully enjoyed this day, cannot say thanks enough. It was his first game and he wants to go again, he’s already decided he wants to go in the signing section next time.

despite the result, was a perfect day and also @mattjb for messaging me about this..

Thank you ever so much ❤️

• Like 5
  • Flames 1
  • Robin 3