IGNORED

Season Ticket pricing 24/25

Redshorts

40 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Hopefully double the price in the South Stand so we can get fans back in there again 👍

I wouldn't go that far. 

But something does need to be done. 

Not everyone can afford to pay Dolman and Lansdown prices and when it comes to potd that's the only option.

People are being priced out of attending because of empty seats. 

A solution that works needs to be found. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

I wouldn't go that far. 

Not everyone can afford to pay Dolman and Lansdown prices and when it comes to potd that's the only option.

Yeah. I’m sick of these people making excuses to move to seats that aren’t their own - they need dealing with! 😉

IMG_2647.jpeg

• Haha 2
  • Flames 1

I hope it’s soon, I could use a chuckle.  The child haters will be irate if the prices stay the same for kids while any rise won’t be well received. 

I just hope we don’t have to wait until the end of the sales window to switch seats,  I’ll chuck money at the club the moment I can escape the hell of the upper lansdown. 

10 hours ago, Redshorts said:

Does anyone know when season ticket information is coming out for next season? 

Nope. And certainly won’t be renewing 

Save your money and get a fire stick. At least you can switch it off when they dish up the same shit as they have for the last 8 years 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Andy082005 said:

Save your money and get a fire stick. At least you can switch it off when they dish up the same shit as they have for the last 8 years 

Not your first moan.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Andy082005 said:

Why do you support bristol city? they are going to fail 99% of the time...

This is actually a good time for the club - being this high in the pyramid... Only the 70's we've been higher.

At our age, i'd have thought you would have got used to the disappointment and kind of expect it.

I get a season ticket, in the hope of success! Dont expect it at all.

City are doing exactly what i expected this season. And we do play good football at times

Really dont understand what people expect.

• Like 9
  • Flames 1

2 hours ago, Riaz said:

Why do you support bristol city? they are going to fail 99% of the time...

This is actually a good time for the club - being this high in the pyramid... Only the 70's we've been higher.

At our age, i'd have thought you would have got used to the disappointment and kind of expect it.

I get a season ticket, in the hope of success! Dont expect it at all.

City are doing exactly what i expected this season. And we do play good football at times

Really dont understand what people expect.

I can't speak for others so much but I'd identity a problem being as the hierarchy being unable to see when they are onto a good thing.

Putting aside the ethics, it happened with Cotts to some extent but most managers get sacked when the form is horrible, the fans have turned. It is seldom a new manager comes in with a solid base, midtable and a squad of good professionals.

Starving the prior manager of funds in the summer..senseless really. A happier camp, 2 or 3 more in key positions and that could've had positive knock-on effects via the whole club.

We did not then replace NP with one of the elite or one notch down from one of the elite.

The foolishness, the groundhog day of shooting ourselves in the foot..possibly this is one too far for some.

League position itself and improved financial stability, could be better could be worse. Championship has a lot of good attributes far from a disaster.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

I wouldn't go that far. 

Agreed, can't have these rows of empty seats in the South Stand, someone will lose out I'm sure but that look can't be right..

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I can't speak for others so much but I'd identity a problem being as the hierarchy being unable to see when they are onto a good thing.

Putting aside the ethics, it happened with Cotts to some extent but most managers get sacked when the form is horrible, the fans have turned. It is seldom a new manager comes in with a solid base, midtable and a squad of good professionals.

Starving the prior manager of funds in the summer..senseless really. A happier camp, 2 or 3 more in key positions and that could've had positive knock-on effects via the whole club.

We did not then replace NP with one of the elite or one notch down from one of the elite.

The foolishness, the groundhog day of shooting ourselves in the foot..possibly this is one too far for some.

League position itself and improved financial stability, could be better could be worse. Championship has a lot of good attributes far from a disaster.

We got rid of Cotts at exactly the right time and we stayed up because of that.

But with Pearson, i was pissed when he was sacked. So i agree with what you’re saying. We had to reset yet again. 
But that was down to our mate jon or the hierarchy as you call it. So i think we are on the same page

But it i definitely isn’t manning’s fault that our season is fizzing out. That was predictable.

I’m judging him on his performance. Not interested in JL unrealistic expectations. 

It's kind of a Catch 22 situation

I would rather wait and see what our intentions are in the summer before renewing ...

.... and City might be looking at the take up rate before spending on the team

But I know what will happen. I will renew nice and early and by September be asking myself "why?"

• Admin
20 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

I can dm you a pic of the standing water? 

But I do now pay Lansdown prices so its not like I'm taking the piss. 

I assume you have sent these into the club to get rectified?

Seems daft in a modern stadium anyone should have to put up with this

16 hours ago, alexukhc said:

What’s the payment plans usually look like? 

Total price divided into 6 payments with a processing fee of £25 added

• Thanks 1

On 20/02/2024 at 13:37, cidercity1987 said:

Hopefully double the price in the South Stand so we can get fans back in there again 👍

Plenty of fans in there now who wont be if theres an unjustified price hike and I dont imagine there will be a big queue to take up the slack if thats the case.

I get your point if you are referring to kids prices although the club is hoping those (genuine) kids will become adult fans so unlikely id imagine to double those prices.

4 hours ago, Riaz said:

I’m judging him on his performance. Not interested in JL unrealistic expectations. 

Out of interest, what expectations do you have to make your judgment? And over what period, multiple periods if you like?

• Like 1

On 20/02/2024 at 13:37, cidercity1987 said:

I get your point.

It would be nice to have a packed home ‘end’ to be proud of. At the moment it just looks sad and a bit pathetic.

Goes with the name of the stand I guess. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Out of interest, what expectations do you have to make your judgment? And over what period, multiple periods if you like?

This season mid table is acceptable. 
next season top 10, AT LEAST and then a push for the play offs the next season. 

But hoping we can push next season for the play offs 

Edited by Riaz
  • Like 1

Pricing wise.

It's a difficult one, in particular the South Stand question.

Inflation will push up some underlying costs but we also want to keep encouraging young fans especially as they literally will constitute a good chunk of the future fanbase.

I criticise the club on certain things but in my time they've always been pretty good on this.

• Like 1