IGNORED

Sheffield Wednesday away match thread

15 minutes ago, Roger Red Hat said:

Anybody else  think that the players don't buy into Manning?

I think many of them were upset by Nige getting booted out and are missing him just as much as the majority of fans.

Edited by Nogbad the Bad
  • Like 11
  • Flames 2

Manning clearly isn't capable of working well with what he has got. Since manning came in against bottom 8 teams the results I think read p7 w0 d3 l4. Two of those three draws were the qpr and birmingham nil nils whoch were disgraceful performances plus huddersfield which was not great.

Today was really poor with a near full strength team to pick from.

We still possibly need to win another two games which I think we probably will but after the last two performances I do question whether we will.

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, bearded_red said:

Boring team, boring football, boring manager.

A ******* boring club that pats itself on the back for achieving utter mediocrity.

Still, they beat West Ham in the cup so the crayon shagger can bring out a commemorative kit.

This is how I’m feeling. We are such a vanilla club with vanilla owners. Muttering Jon Lansdown leading us the way…

Fantastic.

• Flames 1
1 minute ago, bearded_red said:

Boring team, boring football, boring manager.

A ******* boring club that pats itself on the back for achieving utter mediocrity.

Still, they beat West Ham in the cup so the crayon shagger can bring out a commemorative kit.

This club is a shambles. We were promised front foot attacking football and we get that garbage 

• Like 2

I have had a **** full of Mannings post match interviews aswell. To be honest i have had a gutsful of the bloke full stop, not warmed to him one bit and results have been fairly poor by and large. Can't be losing to two teams in the relegation zone back to back, simply not good enough.

Cut our losses and get rid would be my wish but you just know the boy and Tinnion will drag this out for an age because they don't want to admitt they have got it wrong with the appointment..

Edited by Bris Red
  • Like 4
  • Flames 2
1 minute ago, Andy082005 said:

…although - I would piss myself if it happened. It’s what Lansdown JR and that Weasel Tinnion deserve 

Fans certainly don’t 

I wouldn’t.

I didn’t watch today and have been following the thread so won’t comment on specifics. But even those leaning towards pro Manning think it was bad.

That doesn’t mean I’d piss myself if we ended up in the bottom three.

But it does mean that something looks seriously wrong with this appointment and I revert to my prior comments of whether giving him a pre season is in any way wise.

• Like 2
Just now, Nogbad the Bad said:

I think many of them were upset by Nige getting booting out and are missing him just as much as the majority of fans.

I just think they really respected Nige who man managed them very well and took no shit, and they knew it. We've ended up with the opposite, and the players know it.

• Like 4
  • Flames 4
Just now, Andy082005 said:

…although - I would piss myself if it happened. It’s what Lansdown JR and that Weasel Tinnion deserve 

Fans certainly don’t 

I really am worried mate we are a shocking team to watch i just think we are more than capeable of going on a long winless run its giving me sleepless nights this football club drives me insane 😩😩

1 minute ago, Bris Red said:

I have had a **** full of Mannings post match interviews aswell. To be honest i have had a gutsful of the bloke full stop, not warmed to him one bit and results have been fairly poor by and large. Can't be losing to two teams in the relegation zone back to back, simply not good snough.

Cut our losses and get rid would be my wish but you just know the boy and Tinnion will drag this out for an age because they don't want to admitt they have got it wrong with the appointment m..

Agreed 100 percent. He’s a boring lj …at least with lj his comments were so ridiculous you could laugh at them…

milwall also gambled on a no name rookie and have recently acted to realise the gamble is not worth it…

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Andrew_V1 said:

Based on the criteria put out in the public by lansdown and tinnion (I am aware it was obvious bull s**t) but he should be under intense pressure now.

We have regressed massively and have looked abject against the lowest opposition so a rocket should be put up mannings backside (not that it would achieve much could imagine the worlds most boring conversation between those three!)

You misheard what Jon said. His actual words were "Appointing Liam gives us the best chance of making the bottom 6".

• Like 1