IGNORED

FBC Podcast: SHEFF WED. [A] the verdict ...... patterns & behaviours not up to scratch?

headhunter

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

He’d have been saying MANAGER OUT in the past after that and last week.

After Gay suggested Manning has had only a limited time , As @headhunter (And fair play) admirably highlighted , they all called for NP out after a similar period and results (Whilst saving a sinking ship )

Just now, petehinton said:

Tinnion & Murray joint caretakers?

Mr King would do me

• Facepalm 1

I enjoyed it today!

I'm not sure about all of the talk at the end of debt was real world. If the debt is to Lansdown then there will be agreement between the party's at sale. If the debt was of course to an outside source Like Derby County's was its a lot less easy to reconcile in a take over. However the thought that Bristol City would or can be sold without the stadium or that Bristol Sport will some how be sold separately is way off!

I am confident that Mr Tinion was involved in the termination of MR Pearson as much as Gavin and Jon. But hey ho here we are again. Giving money to a bloke with no experience of handling it and expecting a different result. Madness! I just want 52 points!v That will be success under the Manning Jon Brian Gavin regime!!

• Like 2
  • Flames 1

13 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

As a panelist, it's like reading a bloody eulogy every week. Heaven help us!

The only time I've laughed today!! (Well not including the comments of Liam Manning mandatory defence association)

Edited by REDOXO
  • Flames 1