IGNORED

A consortium consisting of Dennis Bergkamp, Henrik Larsson, Dirk Kurt, Ronald Koeman and Phillip Cocu are looking to buy a club in England

exAtyeoMax

So Bergkamp states: "It is still a dream of mine to develop players, run an academy, and use all our knowledge and experience to get promoted.

“Not with a foreign billionaire who puts in a lot of money just to go up quickly. If you have a group of former top footballers together then you just start lower. I am convinced that with a club in League One, with real football knowledge, you can get promoted to the Championship within five years, 10 years at most."

After a failed bid to buy Wycombe Wanderers so time ago, he's back looking in the lower leagues.

So in order for many to see their dream come true  and be rid of the current ownership then all we need is to get relegated and then hopefully we'll be back up in 5-10 years.

I think I'll stick with supporting Lansdown.

• Facepalm 1

If that ever happened it would be extremely funny listening to Tinman talking to the new owners in English with a Dutch accent aka the Walley with the brolly and trying to impress them by regailing the time he scored at the Kop.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

A mate of mine used to do that as a job to earn some money whilst backpacking round Oz!

I think the official term in JizMopper. 

I understand they are employed in places like Amsterdam at the peep shows, cleaning up the booths after the patrons have dispensed. 

2 minutes ago, Harry said:

I think the official term in JizMopper. 

I understand they are employed in places like Amsterdam at the peep shows, cleaning up the booths after the patrons have dispensed. 

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

That’s it, same in Oz

ITK?...🤔

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Flames 1

25 minutes ago, Bedred31 said:

Are they prepared to subsidise losses of £20m pa at a pretty average mid-table Championship club?

Or….only buy the relevant bits of the “empire” and remove waste from the cost burden of the existing model???  Would still be loss making (operationally), most championship clubs are, but more efficient.

43 minutes ago, SydneyCity said:

He’ll be the one telling Bergkamp what to do.

and Lansdown senior will be coming in to talk to the players before the game.  I was told he tried that with Nige and got the door slammed on him!

I’d love to know if that was true.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Hmmm 1

2 minutes ago, BrizzleRed said:

and Lansdown senior will be coming in to talk to the players before the game.  I was told he tried that with Nige and got the door slammed on him!

Certainly happened when Cotts was manager - “eff off out of the changing rooms, this is my area?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, BrizzleRed said:

He's tried it with every manager. 

And I imagine in this case it is rightly true. 

I'd love to slam the door on him. 

The Exit door.

Edited by Superjack
  • Like 1