IGNORED

Game off?? **100% ON**

• The title was changed to Game off??
3 minutes ago, ashton_fan said:

The title of this thread should be changed, people will look at it and think the game is off, maybe put a ? at the end rather than !

Click bait mentality/ laziness/ attention seeking/ill concieved, clumsy, etc,  quite common here unfortunately.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, redkev said:

Love the British mentality, god snow I can’t get out of my road , 

oh hang on I’m booked on a flight to the Caribbean later , suddenly in car and off to the airport no dramas 😂😂

Tbf I don’t think anyone’s saying that. All anyone is saying is that even if the conditions around AG are fine, if the general area is screwed and people can’t get to the game will it be off.

And I genuinely can’t get out of my road so am trying to get a bus from a more central area!

Just now, The Original OTIB said:

I gave a range of reasons, naming threads better would be to the benefit of all. It is often merely clumsy, but worthy of note nonetheless. 

I don’t think people would take a post title off otib as gospel so therefore doubt many would think the games off just by looking at a title but each to there own, if they did I would say that’s clumsy!! 

7 minutes ago, redkev said:

Love the British mentality, god snow I can’t get out of my road , 

oh hang on I’m booked on a flight to the Caribbean later , suddenly in car and off to the airport no dramas 😂😂

Hope I can get out our road because I do have a flight later!! Arghh

10 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Tbf I don’t think anyone’s saying that. All anyone is saying is that even if the conditions around AG are fine, if the general area is screwed and people can’t get to the game will it be off.

And I genuinely can’t get out of my road so am trying to get a bus from a more central area!

If the area around AG is fine then the game will be on. 

We had this against Sheffield Wednesday a few years back, the rest of Bristol was hit quite badly but around BS3 it wasn’t so bad and the game went ahead.

• Like 1