IGNORED

Game off?? **100% ON**

13 minutes ago, Dr Balls said:

IMG_5020.thumb.jpeg.abf933ee41cbdae7964ff95db8d4ebae.jpeg

TBF it does look pretty snowy over East Bristol (in the background) this morning. However already thawing and turning to rain up here in Kingsdown. Also snowy looking north towards Purdown and south towards Redcliffe but can’t see over towards Ashton Gate from up here. 

Nothing!

PXL_20240302_083138864.jpg

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, milo1111 said:

I’m in Emerson’s too EG Red and it’s fairly deep isn’t it. Buses running up and down Emerson way though.

I expect it’ll be on if it’s not as bad in south Bristol but not sure I fancy driving looking at the roads round here as it stands 

Glad to hear buses are running in Emersons Way. Yes fairly deep on my side road but nothing compared to what I experienced when I lived in Kent where a shovel in the boot was a necessity in Winter.

2 minutes ago, E.G.Red said:

Glad to hear buses are running in Emersons Way. Yes fairly deep on my side road but nothing compared to what I experienced when I lived in Kent where a shovel in the boot was a necessity in Winter.

Big feet??

• Haha 1

• The title was changed to Game off?? **100% ON**
  • Admin
2 hours ago, Gratz260689 said:

What’s the chances of today’s game being on with this snow about? Surely a decision will have to be made by 9 o clock!! 

Surely best to know how it is in and around the ground before creating unnecessary panic for some on here 

10 minutes ago, wurzelali said:

I’m in Ashton and all we have had is rain. It’s absolutely fine down here. 

No, need for anything else to be added 

I'm near the ground, no problems at all 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 5
  • Facepalm 2

• The topic was locked