IGNORED

Honestly

GrahamC

Completely disillusioned with this club. Getting the point where I don't even care anymore... The football is terrible, the manager is completely uninspiring, dread watching us play at the moment.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

He's reminding me more and more of Sod...... Insipid, pedestrian football with the same outcome week after week. 

I posted last week when Mannings head was being called for that I hoped we wouldn't turn into a Watford type hire and fire club...... My thoughts now are that I may have been too hasty. 

Sadly I can't see where this run ends..... 

• Like 2

Yep. Shite. No point getting excited about the good wins because a crap defeat is only just around the corner.

The good wins are starting to look like they happened despite Manning, not because of him. If you can’t get the team performing to a consistent standard, then you’re failing.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DaveF said:

Completely disillusioned with this club. Getting the point where I don't even care anymore... The football is terrible, the manager is completely uninspiring, dread watching us play at the moment.

Absolutely in the same boat. Don't go to so many games now due to my old man losing interest.....used to hate missing a home game, and now I'm completely OK with it

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DaveF said:

I lost interest after the home defeat against Millwall 

I will review my levels of interest in the summer and decide thereafter if this club & team are worthy of my support and precious time/money 

Turgid, clueless rubbish.

Most worrying thing for me is that we look like nobody knows what they’re supposed to be doing. The shape is all over the place and we look to have a manager completely out of his depth. I try to be balanced but that was garbage. 

• Flames 2

If we stay up (yes, it’s an ‘if’ for all the cocky ******* who think our season is over and we’re safe) then I’m seriously concerned about next season.

These idiots in charge will never admit they’ve made a mistake so we better hope that something changes because these last 3 performances against teams below us have been a disgrace.

• Flames 4

1 minute ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I’m a member not a STH. Absolutely zero motivation to part with my money at the moment.

Pointless going mate. Come from Trowbridge every game, its become a long and boring day out. Never felt so distant from the club, you should feel excited to go and I don't anymore.

I’m going to be as fair as I can be.

I don’t think - on paper - Manning was a terrible appointment. If you appoint someone with Championship experience then you often end up with someone whose career has peaked and there is a solid argument for gambling on a manager succeeding at a lower level as someone who might have the potential to get promotion. 

BUT it is not working, we are going backwards and it is increasingly hard to identify the positives Manning has brought or to believe he has the answers to improve us. 

Ultimately - unless he has a very compelling analysis of what has gone wrong so far and how he can fix it (beyond blaming the players for not understanding and implementing his tactical genius) then he has to go and JL and BT need to be honest with themselves about how this appointment went wrong and what needs to happen to get it right next time.

• Like 9
  • Flames 2