IGNORED

Sorry but Manning has destroyed everything Pearson was building

Enjoyed watching us play under Pearson, knew the team were industrious and would give it a go against anyone, whatever the final result.

Had the match on today but barely watched it, so uninterested in what is on the pitch now. 

Edited by marcofisher
  • Like 13

Can't get my head around WTF has happened since West Ham, Southampton, Boro, then this crap.

Had a really good feeling about today, so lumped £100 on the win, but as always, they let me down :(

• Haha 1
  • Hmmm 1
  • Facepalm 1

4 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Correction. Tinnion and Jon Lansdown have. Manning has just helped a bit.

Bang on

I just think there is zero point aiming the anger at Manning. He's as much a victim (albeit a wealthier one) as the rest of us at the hands of Tinnion and Lansdowns

• Like 5
  • Flames 2

Senior career*
Years Team Apps (Gls)
2004–2005 Ipswich Town 0 (0)
2005 Bishop's Stortford    
2005 Long Melford    
2005 Leiston    
2005 Woodbridge Town    
2005–2006 Selfoss    
2006–2008 Leiston 63 (5)
2008 Woodbridge Town    
2008 Wroxham    
2008–2009 Melton St Audrey    
2010 Ipswich Wanderers

Show us your medals, your cones and then transition the fuuk out of my club

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Sniper said:

Can't get my head around WTF has happened since West Ham, Southampton, Boro, then this crap.

Had a really good feeling about today, so lumped £100 on the win, but as always, they let me down :(

That is the most mental thing I've ever read. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sniper said:

4 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Never bet on City I thought everyone knew that!

A fool and his money and all that. I strongly encouraged my son to put £50 on Cardiff to win at 16:5 last night, easy money.

Could not make the ground today so watched on RobinsTV.

I am not sure what you are all on about listening to the commentary.

I mean, I was miserable with this borefest display, the lack of any goalmouth action, the weird formation and sideways passing, the inability to pass properly, Manning, Tinnion, Lansdown x 2, tepid crowd, Joe Williams getting dominated for the goal, Pearson going, the January transfer window, the “top 6 squad” underperforming, 2 defeats to bottom 3 sides, no Alex Scott replacement, but then…..

the commentator reminded me of “the impressive cup run under Manning”.

I immediately told myself off for my selfish ambitions for my football club and quickly remembered the 1 win in 4 matches, and 3 goals in the Cup, which ultimately ended at the 2nd hurdle, in the 4th round and reminded myself to stop being so ungracious.

Happy Saturday (again) fellow Reds.

Edited by TomThumb84
  • Haha 7
  • Flames 3

2 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Bang on

I just think there is zero point aiming the anger at Manning. He's as much a victim (albeit a wealthier one) as the rest of us at the hands of Tinnion and Lansdowns

Without a doubt the anger should be mostly directed at the board. But they all need to go, Manning included.

• Like 3

Just now, TomThumb84 said:

Could not make the ground today so watched on RobinsTV.

I am not sure what you are all on about listening to the commentary.

I mean, I was miserable with this borefest display, the lack of any goalmouth action, the weird formation and sideways passing, the inability to pass properly, Manning, Tinnion, Lansdown x 2, tepid crowd, Joe Williams getting dominated for the goal, Pearson going, the January transfer window, the “top 6 squad” underperforming, 2 defeats to bottom 3 sides, no Alex Scott replacement, but then…..

the commentator reminded me of “the impressive cup run under Manning”.

I immediately told myself off for my selfish ambitions for my football club and immediately remembered the 1 win in 4 matches, and 3 goals in the Cup, which ultimately ended at the 2nd hurdle, in the 4th round and reminded myself to stop being so ungracious.

Happy Saturday (again) fellow Reds.

“The impressive cup run”.

We got through one round.

• Like 7
  • Haha 4