IGNORED

Sorry but Manning has destroyed everything Pearson was building

What’s unfolding, in my opinion, shows Nige and his team were the only ones stopping the empire from crumbling down. The club is rotten to the core under the leadership of JL and BT. This what I expected to happen when top-flight experience is replaced with a high-risk gamble from the lower leagues. 

• Like 4
  • Flames 5

6 minutes ago, tin said:

What’s unfolding, in my opinion, shows Nige and his team were the only ones stopping the empire from crumbling down. The club is rotten to the core under the leadership of JL and BT. This what I expected to happen when top-flight experience is replaced with a high-risk gamble from the lower leagues. 

I said that to @RollsRoyce in the week.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fuber said:

I'd actually disagree in this instance. It's not even the cheap option - there was no logic to this one, so actually just outright ego and stupidity.

The irony of me agreeing to you disagreeing with me is not lost on me. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I said that to @RollsRoyce in the week.

Great minds, Dave. My opinion, and it’s only that before anyone jumps down my throat, didn’t sway during the false dawns of Watford away or the games v West Ham and Forest. It’s based on evidence over the last two decades. We are set up to fail, which makes all the talk of “PL is the aim” all the more galling as I imagine that’s what it’s like to swallow horse shit. The contempt with which SL and, more recently, JL and Tinnion treat us with would not be tolerated at any other club and shouldn’t be tolerated here. 

• Flames 1

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Quite simply - Premier League Nous has left the building.

And then imagine questioning Pearson on selecting Andy King, and then needing your new head-coach to play him in a crucial game, name only 7 subs, before you’ve got injuries, having accused another PL experienced member of staff (medical man Rennie) of deconditioning the players.

The hierarchy deserve all the shit that comes their way tonight.

🚫

Hard to imagine a greater level of incompetence isn’t it!