IGNORED

Sorry but Manning has destroyed everything Pearson was building

11 minutes ago, bearded_red said:

Send the ******* League 1 mood hoover back to where he came from.

Pretty accurate description of the “robot”.

Manning is definitely sucking the life out of us and our beloved club.

The only ones now buying his bull***t are suckers, just like him.

If I was Pearson I’d be pissing myself laughing. He won’t be though. He has more class running through him than Lansdown and Tinnion put together. 

How can a club get things so wrong. 

Waiting to see people try and defend another shocker by the sounds of it. 

• Like 14
  • Flames 1

21 minutes ago, stortfordred said:
Senior career*
Years Team Apps (Gls)
2004–2005 Ipswich Town 0 (0)
2005 Bishop's Stortford    
2005 Long Melford    
2005 Leiston    
2005 Woodbridge Town    
2005–2006 Selfoss    
2006–2008 Leiston 63 (5)
2008 Woodbridge Town    
2008 Wroxham    
2008–2009 Melton St Audrey    
2010 Ipswich Wanderers

Show us your medals, your cones and then transition the fuuk out of my club

Difficult place to go, Long Melford. Tbf. 

It's so frustrating. 

A few weeks ago we were playing with pace, high press and passion, to the extent that we beat a Prem team, held another for 120 minutes and stuffed the 'unbeatable' Southampton.

So the squad has it in them but why has it disappeared? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Top Robin said:

It's so frustrating. 

A few weeks ago we were playing with pace, high press and passion, to the extent that we beat a Prem team, held another for 120 minutes and stuffed the 'unbeatable' Southampton.

It’s mystery eh

Still , what you demanded every week for the last 2 years 

• Flames 3

Just now, Top Robin said:

It's so frustrating. 

Because we played like we did under NP, less of the ball, more intensity and acting on instinct.

We try to play the Manning front-foot-football against the other sides who give us possession and we are dreadful and boring week after week.

• Like 3

Think we’re pretty much at the ‘give him the next 4/5 as it will only confirm what we all know’ stage. Clearly, he’s got to go, but I wouldn’t want the new guy (presumably it’s the turn of ‘experienced older head to dig us out of the Sh*t’) to be undermined by the last 4/5 of a meaningless season. Absolute key for me now is ensuring he doesn’t have the close/pre- season.

Edited by Bedred31
  • Like 1

Just now, Top Robin said:

It's so frustrating. 

Perhaps they've all had their sit down with the management to tell them where they stand for next season. Something certainly seems to have changed.

29 minutes ago, ROKERITE said:

Sacking Pearson was ridiculous but appointing a novice who'd been sacked by a third division club, that he was leading to relegation, less than a year before was madness. 

This club have never heard of Due Diligence. 

Cheapest option all the time. When they spend they then don't give the financial support to take a run at it. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Johnr1986 said:

We are bang in trouble now, manning tactics and lineups are confusing, we were such a better team under Pearson 

At least they knew what they were doing to a man, we might of got beat by Cardiff at their place, but he had a banged up team putting in some sort of performance. This was just insipid back passing shit

• Like 1

God and people moaned about person . This is fxxkingshit . I could not go so watch on robins tv what a waste of time ,turned it off with 10 minutes to go and got some more beer out of the fridge . It still does not get the hurt any easier.. never mind there’s always next week , will have to fill the fridge up again more expense.

• Haha 1

It's just so sad to see, Nigel gave us a side of tryers who I enjoyed going to watch as always knew they would give 100% and try there best for us,

Now Manning has knocked that out of them he's only interested in his stats he's got no heart or passion and that's how he wants the side to play, 

Manning is making fall out of love with city 

• Like 1

The only positive I can say about Manning right now is, he didn't run down the tunnel straight after the final whistle.

He stayed on the pitch, so I could bellow my tuppence worth. Not that he would of heard it, mind you. But I enjoyed it.

BTW can we play with two up top please.

Don't forget the main protagonist in all of this...... Manning was always going to jump at a chance to manage in the championship at a club with a good following, great stadium and state of the art training facilities. He was given this opportunity by a man who has been promoted way above his level. 

• Flames 1

27 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

It's so frustrating. 

In the presser before QPR it was put to him how good we were in pressing and transition against Saints.

He bristled and said "Yes but we had control at times". I found that revealing as it suggested he doesn't want to play in a way that best suits our players even if it works. Seems we're going to play his way regardless.

Reminds me of the fictional civil servant who says "It may work in practice but does it work in theory?" That's increasingly how Manning comes across for me.

Edited by chinapig
  • Like 4