IGNORED

Give Manning time - he will come good

Last good thing he did was getting appointed as I had a few quid on him at 6/1.

Just knew it would be the baffling appointment only we could make.

And I betted on it being Holden too.

Im currently scouring the football world for uninspiring, non-footballers who we are bound to hate and that will maintain our mediocre/nowhere club status for my next bit of pocket money.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Flames 1

I am not really bothered if he stays or goes. If the current establishment sack him they will only replace him with someone who looks the same. He is not the ‘problem’ he is a symptom. We have a board who are not up to the job, until that changes things will stay much the same. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Shocking.has not got a clue.plays sykes on the left 1 up front  and stands their with his hands in his pockets not having a clue how to change it.how can you play so shit 3 games in a row against 3 shit sides and lose them all.

1 minute ago, redsocks said:

Shocking.has not got a clue.plays sykes on the left 1 up front  and stands their with his hands in his pockets not having a clue how to change it.how can you play so shit 3 games in a row against 3 shit sides and lose them all.

I agree. What was Sykes doing out on the left especially when Mehmetti came on. Seems to be a different starting side every week!

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

….just joking lads 😅

He’s absolute pony. Completely clueless 

Get him gone 

full respect to you but then what? put Tinman in charge again 😱 as they obviously didnt learn first time, just sacked the best manager we`ve had here since SC.....anyone have any faith in them getting it right next time.

Edited by mason

5 minutes ago, mason said:

full respect to you but then what? put Tinman in charge again 😱 as they obviously didnt learn first time, just sacked the best manager we`ve had here since SC.....anyone have any faith in them getting it right next time.

Exactly. No faith in the current mob with recruitment full stop.

• Like 1

We must be the easiest team to play against in the Championship at the moment.

I've said it before but remember when we we had the second best defensive record in the division? 

He's turned a resilient hard working bunch of lads into a soft touch. 

All we needed under Pearson was a bit more quality and trickery in the final third and we could have been a serious top half contender.

Our most consistent forward Sykes stuck out on the left side because of his fascination with the two tens sitting next to the striker who just can't play those roles. Said months ago that Vyner didn't look comfortable playing this style and I've been confirmed right. The whole team doesn't.

Our starboy striker starved for service and will go for peanuts in the summer and flourish elsewhere.

I wouldn't trust a single penny with this P.E teacher, it is so Bristol City to turn the barge around slowly and then throw the man at the wheel overboard just to hit an iceberg. 

20 points in 23 games. We are in relegation form under this 'head coach'. 

Pearson got more out of a team from his bedside then this idiot does 'On The Grass' each week. 

I don't mind losing as long as the football we try to play is aggressive and shows a lack of intent. This is the absolute opposite.

• Like 5

Genuinely no idea as to what we are trying to do.

Today we started with TGH on the right, Sykes on the left (?) & Knight as the player behind Wells.

We continually pass the ball back or square, rarely create anything remotely resembling a chance & when our CBs (what a thankless task they have) finally fail to stop an opposition goal, it is game over.

As @petehinton says we look worse every time we have a free week.

Desperate times.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Br1stolCityBoy said:

I agree. What was Sykes doing out on the left especially when Mehmetti came on. Seems to be a different starting side every week!

The tombola was found and dusted down. I thought we knew that!?

Something I have noticed under Manning is that in most games when the ball is as it were bouncing around in our box we always seem to have a moment where a City player could put his foot through it to clear the danger, but they always hesitate and seem to want to retain possession. It then, inevitably, creates further danger, or results in the ball being presented to the opposition still in the box or just outside it. It happened yet again today. Iirc, it then led to the corner Cardiff scored from. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ProfitInMyPocket said:

I don't mind losing as long as the football we try to play is aggressive and shows a lack of intent. This is the absolute opposite.

Freudian slip aside, exactly my sentiments.

51 minutes ago, Br1stolCityBoy said:

God, this a thousand times. Why is he playing (at least) two players out of their preferred positions? It’s not big and it’s not clever. I assumed it was because he wants our wingers to cut inside for the shot/ pass, but after the match he said in the interview he wants to see players getting on the end of crosses into the box, which we seem to shy away from doing. Either he’s clueless or I am. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, handsofclay said:

Something I have noticed under Manning is that in most games when the ball is as it were bouncing around in our box we always seem to have a moment where a City player could put his foot through it to clear the danger, but they always hesitate and seem to want to retain possession. It then, inevitably, creates further danger, or results in the ball being presented to the opposition still in the box or just outside it. It happened yet again today. Iirc, it then led to the corner Cardiff scored from. 

It did. Cardiff showed how to clear the ball just after the goal.

57 minutes ago, Capman said:

I am not really bothered if he stays or goes. If the current establishment sack him they will only replace him with someone who looks the same. He is not the ‘problem’ he is a symptom. We have a board who are not up to the job, until that changes things will stay much the same. 

Exactly this. They'll just find a way to double down on their ineptitude.

• Like 1