IGNORED

Season tickets

nickolas

11 hours ago, kiwicolin said:

But do these foreign owners really care about the club or fans. They just want a toy yo play with at what ever cost. 

Does Lansdown care about the club or fans ?

I see no evidence of that.

City is his toy, loose change to a billionaire and he will recoup a huge % of his outlay when he ***** off.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Numero Uno said:

The number who stayed in the concourse at the start of the second half was telling……

Or the service was bloody slow and by the time you got served the food had completely sold out. Poor to any standard. But yes we didn't rush back in 😂

Edited by Street red

7 hours ago, Back of the Dolman said:

I’d buy a Man United season ticket for £100 and then every match I’d sell my seat and make a tidy profit !

That would definitely be value for money !

Kind of negates the point I was trying to make & way too busy to chase around selling an odd match ticket so a bunch of tossers who support Man Utd.!

I'd rather spend the £100 on the satisfaction that 1 of the glory boys that wants to be there couldn't be & just leave the seat empty every game.!

3 hours ago, Street red said:

Or the service was bloody slow and by the time you got served the food had completely sold out. Poor to any standard. But yes we didn't rush back in 😂

It’s telling that it wasn’t that long ago that there would be glossy graphics showing what was sold over a weekend. 

That point of pride seems to have been been binned off, a long with the effort. 

21 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Kind of negates the point I was trying to make & way too busy to chase around selling an odd match ticket so a bunch of tossers who support Man Utd.!

I'd rather spend the £100 on the satisfaction that 1 of the glory boys that wants to be there couldn't be & just leave the seat empty every game.!

I wasn’t thinking too deeply into my reply

Edited by Back of the Dolman
  • Haha 1

I shouldn’t renew as have to say as I’m getting older the defeats and performances really impact my mood worse than ever.  I should be mellowing &  I wish I didn’t take it as badly as I do but it’s been a constant for over 50 years now (thanks dad) & desperate for us to do well.

Personal sanity is not enough to keep me away but where else can I hear @GrahamC berate the ref or see Mert Brown eat a packet of pickled onion space raiders every other week.  I will renew but fully understand those that don’t but the season I don’t go will be the best one yet knowing my luck, so big Fomo on my part.

Edited by Shuffle
  • Haha 2
  • Robin 1

24 minutes ago, Shuffle said:

I shouldn’t renew as have to say as I’m getting older the defeats and performances really impact my mood worse than ever.  I should be mellowing &  I wish I didn’t take it as badly as I do but it’s been a constant for over 50 years now (thanks dad) & desperate for us to do well.

Personal sanity is not enough to keep me away but where else can I hear @GrahamC berate the ref or see Mert Brown eat a packet of pickled onion space raiders every other week.  I will renew but fully understand those that don’t but the season I don’t go will be the best one yet knowing my luck, so big Fomo on my part.

To be fair mate, sometimes I shout at the linesman instead..

• Haha 1
  • Robin 1

8 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

To be fair mate, sometimes I shout at the linesman instead..

And don’t we all enjoy it! It’s one of the highlights mate! Goodness know it makes no financial sense for me to have a ST but there’s something important about following a ritual I’ve followed on and off through thick and thin, with kids growing up and with people no longer with us. So I’ll probably be renewing. 

• Robin 1
  • Facepalm 1