IGNORED

Andy King interim manager by 11th March?

Beni71

We ain’t getting anything Tuesday night. By Saturday we could be 3 points off relegation and a huge Mother’s Day clash. If that ends in defeat I’m not sure LMs position is tenable.

In steps the Pearson old guard to keep us up.

Not sure how BT and crayon boy see it at present. And I always feel we more likely to oullmoff a result against better teams who wanna play football against us and gives us room to play ourselves. King as interim.id an interest solution . He knows the squad, is he planning going into coach/ manager roles when he stops?

There might be something in that but do BT and crayon boy the balls  admit they got hurting LM and sacking NP wrong ?

Just now, Rocking Red Cyril said:

Not sure how BT and crayon boy see it at present. And I always feel we more likely to oullmoff a result against better teams who wanna play football against us and gives us room to play ourselves. King as interim.id an interest solution . He knows the squad, is he planning going into coach/ manager roles when he stops?

There might be something in that but do BT and crayon boy the balls  admit they got hurting LM and sacking NP wrong ?

It would be admission of total incompetence. Can’t see that flying.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Graham76 said:

More like Tinnion as interim manager!  I wouldn't put it passed them. 

I would literally stop attending there and then and no season ticket renewal if that happened. Not even Crayon Boy is that stupid though.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

A drubbing on Tuesday and I’m not sure we will ever be talking about a Lansdown and Tinnion in the same breath again. Tinnion is not fool enough to think his job is not at stake this week!

Edited by REDOXO

37 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

A drubbing on Tuesday and I’m not sure we will ever be talking about a Lansdown and Tinnion in the same breath again. Tinnion is not fool enough to think his job is not at stake this week!

Yes I tend to agree BT knows the score but I'd Crayon boy pulling his strings.

Omg I had to read that again what I just typed. It's a  bloody nightmare 

1 hour ago, Beni71 said:

We ain’t getting anything Tuesday night. By Saturday we could be 3 points off relegation and a huge Mother’s Day clash. If that ends in defeat I’m not sure LMs position is tenable.

Almost would feel if that happened get NP to lead football matters. Could advise King etc.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Beni71 said:

It’s just a shame we couldn’t have seen the potential in Gary O’Neil 

4 hours ago, Ashton Fete said:

This would 100% get my vote, I think King would bring back player confidence and just simplify tactics and formations and we’d pick up enough points from the bounce to put any doubts to bed 

It has to happen quick. With Ipswich, West Brom and Leicester on the horizon.

4 hours ago, Beni71 said:

That’s the same Andy king that Jon Lansdown didn’t want to be even in the squad under Pearson . Not going to happen 

• Like 1

No, he won’t get the sack because that would make it look like they made a mistake…and they will never admit to that. They’d rather we went down then admit they got it wrong.

Haha, aren’t we so lucky to have them eh? All the money they’ve spunked up the wall only to ditch the first proper manager we’ve had for years just because he was a bit ill and wouldn’t grovel at their feet.

• Flames 5

This is more far fetched than the 13 yo Sleepy1968's fever dream involving Linda Lusardi and a bar of soap.

Why would they turn to Andy King?

The powers that be to seeing a 'Pearson man' who was supposedly personally called out by Tinnion as not being good enough to start at centre back surely isn't going to be our caretaker manager... 

9 hours ago, ohhhshauntaylor said:

I actually thought he was “OK” on the field today (KING) 

in a poor overall team- he looked fine. 

Really? He was really poor ok slightly better than Williams. I hate our midfield It is so pedestrian players who can only pass 5 yards and usually backwards. Absolute rubbish.

7 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

No, he won’t get the sack because that would make it look like they made a mistake…and they will never admit to that. They’d rather we went down then admit they got it wrong.

Haha, aren’t we so lucky to have them eh? All the money they’ve spunked up the wall only to ditch the first proper manager we’ve had for years just because he was a bit ill and wouldn’t grovel at their feet.

They have plenty of support on here though.

“Be careful what you wish for”…..…..sounds like some crap a drooling, window licking Sag would think of and believe they’re a right sage coming out with it.

“Our Tinnsy, leave him alone, he’s a gert legend mind ain’t he?”……..even though he shat out of tackles in 550 consecutive games.

”It ain’t Liams’s fault we are playing so shit we had about 17k (actual) with empty seats all over the gaff at a Severnside Derby half a season after he’s taken over. No, perhaps Nige didn’t do as good a job as you all thought.”………….is the best one from the window licking club apologists society yet.

It will be worse next week by the way with Mothers Day, kids football and the like in the way. We will really see what the “silent majority who don’t post on here” think of “Liam’s Utter Bore Ball”.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Ashton Fete said:

This would 100% get my vote, I think King would bring back player confidence and just simplify tactics and formations and we’d pick up enough points from the bounce to put any doubts to bed 

Anything to avoid the drop back to league 1.

What a mess were in