IGNORED

Swansea City at home match thread

A bittersweet feeling. In one sense, naturally delighted for 3 points as a fan and 3 points taking us further from the drop zone. However, it also means the stay of execution for the bore-fest that is Manning ball must continue.

Edited by Sturgess
  • Like 12

Glad I didn't go today. Yeah , we won 1-0, but it was utterly boring for the most part and pathetic. Luckily came up against a side who are somehow even worse. 

We have regressed, the players to me as a collective don't look to be showing much fight. The happy clappers will say i'm angry we won but i'm not, I just think we're a poor side and against most other teams in this League it would have been another 1-0 defeat today.

Papering over cracks. Fans voting with their feet by not attending. Depressing

• Like 2

Moat emotionless I've felt following a win. I've never felt this disillusioned by city in my life. Been going for over 30 years and it's a strange feeling that I never thought I would feel. 

Anyway, glad we're safe, but we should had never been in this position.

• Like 8
  • Flames 4

Ok, a win is a win and the points hopefully secure our Championship status. There are, however, 3 changes that need to be made before next season. The following need to be moved on and replaced IMO:

Mehmeti

Cornick

Manning

• Like 5

That has to be one of the worst games of football I've ever witnessed,

Yes we won, but that doesn't tell the story,

20k in attendance? More like 13k,

Should see us safe but again if something isn't done then I dread next season

• Like 10
4 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Ok, a win is a win and the points hopefully secure our Championship status. There are, however, 3 changes that need to be made before next season. The following need to be moved on and replaced IMO:

The Lansdowns 

Tinnion 

Manning

Fixed.

• Like 1