IGNORED

Bournemouth v Luton Scott and Semenyo start, worth a listen?

Luton remind me of Blackpool when they made it to the Premier league. They try to take the game to and out score the opposition rather than be overly cautious like most teams in the bottom half. I think though in the end they'll go down, although they'll go down swinging.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Super said:

Luton do so much right but are so naive. They bizarrely went chasing more goals when they had the game won.

Missed some chances , but at 3-0 they just needed to close up shop.  

They looked decent for a lot of it, but so open .

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

I don't play fantasy football and worked out what you meant, don't sweat it

There was another screenshot I was trying to add which would have made it make sense but it wouldn't load. Ah well.

• Thanks 1

For any comparison being made with our firepower under Liam and the golden boots we were fortunate enough to watch under Pearson (Scott and Semenyo) we have to ask ourselves a hypothetical question; where in the Championship would we be today if Liam had those two playing since he took over?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cole Not Gas said:

For any comparison being made with our firepower under Liam and the golden boots we were fortunate enough to watch under Pearson (Scott and Semenyo) we have to ask ourselves a hypothetical question; where in the Championship would we be today if Liam had those two playing since he took over?

City have always been a selling club. In recent years Reid, Bryan, Pack, Kelly, Scott, Semenyo have all moved on and unfortunately few of them have been replaced. The one miss most is Semenyo who would be virtually unplayable in the Championship - but point crying over spilt milk as the saying goes.

23 minutes ago, Cole Not Gas said:

Trying to get out of League One as he would not have turned around the awful mess we got into during 2020/21 and 2021/22 

• Like 4