IGNORED

West Bromwich Albion away match thread

Just now, AshtonGreat said:

i don't think there can be too many fingers pointed at Manning today. WBA are and always have been a bigger club, and they have a better squad of players. We played OK

Thanks Liam.

• Haha 1
Just now, Monkeh said:

Who gives a **** about rovers? We've not played them in over 20 years and what the cock us saying is not wrong

So were lucky to be in the division are we?? The reason I mentioned Rovers was because Johnson is playing up as a supporter of them by talking bull about us today.

1 minute ago, BarnzFM said:

Tbf we played really well a long long time ago against Southampton so I’m sure all is fine. 

I’m pretty certain that is going to be his only highlight in his city career (he ain’t turning this around)

Best of manning dvd featuring 2 draws against prem sides in poor form and a win against southampton

bonus disc featuring 30 minutes of behaviours…

• Like 1

It's fairly clear Manning is unable to get his ideas across to the players under match conditions OR the current crop of players are unable to produce the Manning style under match conditions (Naismith alluded to weeks a go when commentating that in training it's totally different)

The first means Manning has to go which means JL and BT standing with fans is not tenable for them to stay either. If Manning goes then JL and BT will stay so the relationahip between club and fans will go toxic.

The second means revamping a squad which will take a lot of money or a number of transfer windows. FFP may have a say in that.